Israel 2022: Michael Ben David - I.M.

Have we heard from him since he NQd?

I have to apologise to everyone for bringing CHEAP EATS into the MBD chatbox although then again… :tongueout:

Have we heard from him since he NQd?
Find out which hotel he’s staying at IF HE HASN’T ALREADY GOT THE EUROBUS HOME and trot round to see how he’s doing

HI LOVE YOU SO MUCH I’M FROM GAY CHATBOOTH MOPY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE WHAT WE’VE SAID ABOUT YOU :disco:

Find out which hotel he’s staying at IF HE HASN’T ALREADY GOT THE EUROBUS HOME and trot round to see how he’s doing

HI LOVE YOU SO MUCH I’M FROM GAY CHATBOOTH MOPY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE WHAT WE’VE SAID ABOUT YOU :disco:
He seems the sort to Google himself, so I’m sure he’ll be along shortly.

He seems the sort to Google himself, so I’m sure he’ll be along shortly.
The horror :D

Just having another watch of this vile stinking dog egg HI MBD and honestly it could have done without the vocal masterclass and BUT HONEY… HMM intro. Instantly alienating

Shame we didn't get to see more of the dancers. They have the look of a jewish Sean Cody scene about them (minus MBD)

Wasn’t it him who the Ukrainians visibly backed away from (and looked horrified) when he turned up to shower them with love?

Don't know if it's true or if someone is taking the piss but :D

Screenshot_20220514-011418_Chrome.jpg

And you just know she leaked all the stories about ‘threatening to withdraw’ herself

I think this must be like the first draft the host sends back to the broadcasters showing them what they did with the instructions files they got, test everything lights backdrops camera angles etc and get feedback on what to change improve etc.

This is the other other dark horse banger triumph of the year for me, I’m always entertained by the perf. He really gets it over the finishing line by sheer force of will, ego, charisma, nerve and talent, and nobody can tel him he’s not Beyoncé :D

The live on tape was a slightly different mix / choreo too, I like it a lot too

Yes, this wasn’t terrible on the night, and although I don’t really consider it a song, it would have livened up the final considerably - that six ballad stretch is one of the contest’s lowest moments, although it did secure Moldova a second placed televote on the “thank god you’re here” ticket (see also: Albania “Image of You”, 2004)

Yes, this wasn’t terrible on the night, and although I don’t really consider it a song, it would have livened up the final considerably - that six ballad stretch is one of the contest’s lowest moments, although it did secure Moldova a second placed televote on the “thank god you’re here” ticket (see also: Albania “Image of You”, 2004)

Any of Austria, Israel, Ireland, Albania would have been welcome in that middle section from hell as far as I'm concerned.

I did quite like this on the night, I also love how UNIVERSALLY DISLIKED he was by the end of the contest :D

Oh I mean I’m sure he’s a MONSTER but he made it work in a way some other more modest bland-faced Gleek couldn’t have
(I don’t mean Greek!)

Her facial expressions while he sang at the beginning :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom