Italy 2021: Måneskin - Zitti e buoni + Global Domination

Omg

“We met Max at our first gig in L.A. in November,” De Angelis said.
Singer Damiano David added: “We did more or less half of the album with him — ten songs with him, but not everything. Working with him, first of all, was a huge chance to learn new things — he’s been doing this for 30 years and has done so much great stuff — and it was also just great. When you write song with him it’s more or less going to be 100% a great song!”

Eurovision Twitter is in a state of full meltdown after the band pulled out of the Reading and Leeds festivals to flog Supermodel at the VMA awards. :basil:

Yeah, this is a bit of a dick move. has been increasing negativity towards the band in recent months from some corners about their attitudes and behaviour towards fans.

Suppose it depends on how much they’ll be getting? If they’ll earn more from performing one song at an awards show (and potentially being watched by millions of viewers) compared to an entire set at a festival then you can see why.

It might bite them in the arse if they get a bad reputation with Festival bookers though. That's where the money is when the hits dry up (and Supermodel didn't exactly blow up anyway - they're essentially promoting a single that's already been and gone).

How does Beggin' have over billion streams on Spotify. He sounds like he's got a frog stuck in his throat. Awful song.

Beggin' really is the PITS.

And the Max Martin single is... ok at best? Radio picked it up here and it's on rotation but didn't ever have any proper momentum, did it?

Beggin' really is the PITS.

And the Max Martin single is... ok at best? Radio picked it up here and it's on rotation but didn't ever have any proper momentum, did it?
It didn’t appear to do much at all in the UK.

I couldn’t care less about this band out of the context of what was, admittedly, quite a moment at Eurovision. Chanel or R SAM they ain’t.

Oh soz but I'm Team Måneskin. The VMAs are a great platform for them and it's not like they were headlining the festival. It's unfortunate, but don't pretend you've never ditched your existing plans for something better.

And shove your pass agg statement, Reading & Leeds.

The VMA performance. Damiano wore ass-less chaps and half the video is censored due to Victoria’s top falling off:

Their search for another hit continues. This one is a mild change of pace - I’ve given up on trying to predict the charts but I’ve heard far worse.

They've made some baffling knee-jerk decisions in the past 12 months after Mamma Mia flopped. Smells like a lot of bad advice and it's doing long-term damage.

This isn't bad. His voice is less grating than I expected on a ballad.

On our way to the Suede gig last night we came across throngs of teenage girls outside the Underground Camden for their last minute show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom