• MEDINA - In i dimman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emma Muscat - I Am What I Am

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hak

User
Instead of Dotterdam we've now got Jakobs(dotter)turin. Might not sound AS good but, yeah :(

Anyways, another Dotter's love is still going strong with a handsome producer Dino's and they're both pumping out music like never before. Recent news has it they both might compete against Jakobsdotter in Turin with Malta's newly released entry.

Looking through their writing credits I was surprised by the overall quality of their entries. Let's celebrate the end of selection season with a Dotter VS Dino Survivor!

Love Generation - Dance Alone

Love Generation - Just a Little Bit

Mariette - A Million Years

Dotter - Cry

Lina Hedlund - Victorious

Dotter - Bulletproof

Victor Crone - Troubled Waters

Last edited:
Dotter - Little Tot

Efraim Leo - Best of Me

Songwriters: Efraim Leo, Cornelia Jakobsdotter, Amanda Björkegren, Herman Gardarfve.

LIAMOO - Bluffin
Songwriters: Ali Jammali, Dino Medanhodzic, Sami Rekik, Jimmy ”Joker” Thörnfeldt

MEDINA - In i dimman

Songwriters: Sami Rekik, Ali Jammali, Anderz Wrethov, Jimmy ”Joker” Thörnfeldt, Dino Medanhodzic

Cornelia Jakobs - Hold Me Closer

Songwriters: Cornelia Jakobsdotter, David Zandén, Isa Molin

Emma Muscat - I Am What I Am
Songwriters: Dino Medanhodzic, Emma Muscat, Julie Aagaard, Stine Kinck

There are still a few songs and performances not quite on par with the others so let's stick with a double elimination for the first three rounds.

Last edited:
Dotter - Cry is one of the most embarrassing, void of self-respect entries ever submitted to Melodifestivalen (let alone hyped as a favourite going in!)...and yet it still isn't as bad as Troubled Waters.

Switching to Cry because the silly 'double elimination but only one vote' rule means something I like is at risk because everyone is going for Victor, so two is enough for elimination too as it stands

We’re just going to spend three weeks doing this only for Hold Me Closer to inevitably win, aren’t we?

• Sad
Reactions: D5K
I loved her complete inability to sing any of it :disco:

Also DISCO TITS :disco:

We’re just going to spend three weeks doing this only for Hold Me Closer to inevitably win, aren’t we?
I will be using every trick I have to ensure a ‘Dance Alone’ victory.

We’ll have forgotten ‘Hold My Closer’ by August if it doesn’t win or underperforms (cc Tusse) whilst DA will live on both in and out of infamy.

@Hak can we switch to the much better heat performance of Bulletproof please?
What do you mean?

‘wayyykee mehhhhh urrrrpp…’

:D

I would also request we go to a non-hip discloating rendition of ‘Dance Alone’ but apparently that doesn’t exist

Her vocal effects make it sound like she's battling through a nasty bout of diphtheria either WAY but she does at least have the decency to (largely) hit the notes in the heats perf

Which Dino are we voting on? I hope it's this one :disco:
jurassic park dilophosaurus GIF

• Love
Reactions: Hak
Dotter and Dino are both songwriters for all these songs

Fascinated by the thing between the V and S in the title

The ❦ is the floral heart icon (also hedera or fleuron) and a predecessor to the pilcrow (¶). Nowadays it has decorative use in place of “T”, “t”, the standard heart and more generally as a simple ornament or shorthand for “sfw”!

Last edited:
(also as a rule, it's usually easier to go on a basis of 'move to the next round once the likely eliminee/s probably can't be caught and it's been open a few days/you've hit a general amount of total votes', rather than waiting for the eliminee to hit a set number of votes and more or less just encouraging people to vote for that one to get to that target!)

Reactions: Hak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom