Jark.FM X -- Friday @ 8

Jark

User
back by unpopular demand: the 10th and possibly final edition of Jark.FM.

jark-fm-x-2.png

featured artistes include: Moon Boots, Purple Disco Machine, Caroline Polachek, Christine & the Queens, Hot Chip, A-Trak, Roger Sanchez, Phantoms, Oliver and (no relation) Oliver Nelson.

join me if you happen to like bangers of song that direct your legs to move in a repetitive shuffling motion! :disco:

Blasting off Friday at 8pm.

Last edited:
Iā€™m working until late tomorrow then out tomorrow night, but Iā€™ll catch up when I can babes :disco:

Christine & The Queens :disco::disco:

I might have been there but wasn't tagged šŸ’‹
I was just writing your SPECIAL PRIVATE INVITE, in an envelope with glitter and scent of juniper, to send via OVERNIGHT RAVEN but you've fucking ruined that now HAVEN'T YOU.

• Sad
Reactions: RJN
I havenā€™t RJNā€™s current location on Snapchat if you want to send an envelope of SHIT?

• Wow
Reactions: RJN
YES QUEEN.

and all you other BITCHES better show up if you fancy a FRIDAY NIGHT PROLAPSE.

you'll FIND OUT SOON, huns. playlist link coming in 5. no DJ intro tonight cos frankly I'm fucking depressed (can I blame 30 for that?) and can't be ARSED faking any GOOD VIBES.
GVO HUN!! GVO!!!

Also:

Me when Jarkle Sparkle lists an 'Adele' song:

rhop-s6-e13-salad-fight-tgj.jpg

If Ellie Gouldingā€™s new dance album can be inspired by Kate Bush and Stevie Nicks, Jark.fm can be inspired by Adele

this intro is so sultry I knew trying a voiceover was futile/redunant.

This is pretty good! I feel like I don't quite GET these purple disco folks from what I've heard previously, but I like this.

I've not been as into PDM as some queens but I'm enjoying this.

I fell in LOVE
I took a PUFF
I can't get ENOUGH

world class lyricism!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom