Jark.FM X -- Friday @ 8

I adore this album
I know only a few from it but the vocals on all are AMAZING! she sounds completely crystalline. Sylvia Says is absolutely my favourite song about somebody's grandmother called Sylvia.

My Spotify is set to merge songs together at the end so I'm probably making up about 20 seconds each song
I assumed we were all doing it that way :D forgot to remind you guys you need that TRANSITIONARY DJ SEGUE!

This remix turns Sylvia Says (jam) into something from Confessions On a Dancefloor almost

This remix turns Sylvia Says (jam) into something from Confessions On a Dancefloor almost
the fact that it features church bells is extremely appreciated. one of the very few instruments capable of bringing the homosexual into god's house. god knows the ORGAN isn't doing it.

• Love
Reactions: RJN
I do get the joke, but Jark declaring Funky silent and COB aggressive is a fun plot twist

I love this last one as a cool down. Especially the synths

this Oliver remix of Fred Falke felt like a natural closer. it's so chill and lovely. the vocal (who is it?) is wonderful.

OMG @Jark I did it again, I thought this was for the 10th December but you meant 10th edition. That’s why I said i put it in my calendar because it was far away!

Go why can’t I read things properly :octy:

Anyway I wasn’t free tonight I’m in London doing London things.

You’ll just have to do another one :) but I’ll listen to this at some point…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom