Jessie J - I Want Love

KindaCool

You've got issues.
She loves pretending to be "aggressive". If you're gonna have an ego at least make it entertaining.

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
She loves pretending to be "aggressive". If you're gonna have an ego at least make it entertaining.

ugh, here I go replying in this thread yet again but I cannot believe this woman has "stans", I mean, I really like music from a bunch of assholes but I'm not gonna pretend or think that they might be nice persons (Kanye for example) but people really admire this woman for her attitude and ego?

Apocalypt Flyer

BON APPETIT
not my ex GIF by Jessie J

funky

User
Why is it that this bitch can stay in the conversation for so long even when her singles FLOP? She’s fucking invincible!

There could be a NUCLEAR WAR and as the few survivors
emerge 20 years later the first sounds they hear in the distance will be “n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nooooooo no no brr brrrr yee heeeeee!”

you’ve got to admire her PLUCK

Reactions: COB

KindaCool

You've got issues.
Why is it that this bitch can stay in the conversation for so long even when her singles FLOP? She’s fucking invincible!

There could be a NUCLEAR WAR and as the few survivors
emerge 20 years later the first sounds they hear in the distance will be “n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nooooooo no no brr brrrr yee heeeeee!”

you’ve got to admire her PLUCK
Right! And don't even get me started on Jessie J

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom