Jessie J - I Want Love

She loves pretending to be "aggressive". If you're gonna have an ego at least make it entertaining.

She loves pretending to be "aggressive". If you're gonna have an ego at least make it entertaining.

ugh, here I go replying in this thread yet again but I cannot believe this woman has "stans", I mean, I really like music from a bunch of assholes but I'm not gonna pretend or think that they might be nice persons (Kanye for example) but people really admire this woman for her attitude and ego?

not my ex GIF by Jessie J

Why is it that this bitch can stay in the conversation for so long even when her singles FLOP? She’s fucking invincible!

There could be a NUCLEAR WAR and as the few survivors
emerge 20 years later the first sounds they hear in the distance will be “n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nooooooo no no brr brrrr yee heeeeee!”

you’ve got to admire her PLUCK

Reactions: COB
Why is it that this bitch can stay in the conversation for so long even when her singles FLOP? She’s fucking invincible!

There could be a NUCLEAR WAR and as the few survivors
emerge 20 years later the first sounds they hear in the distance will be “n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nooooooo no no brr brrrr yee heeeeee!”

you’ve got to admire her PLUCK
Right! And don't even get me started on Jessie J

In NO PARTICULAR ORDER

- When the Eye of the Tiger guitar comes in at 0:17 - a truly SUPERB "OH SHIT TURN DOWN THE TELLY SOMETHING'S HAPPENING" clarion call :disco:

- The first oooooo-wooo-OOOH! at 1:14 *dies of melodrama*

- 1:37 - ...I wanna get LOST in LOVE diVIIIIne... - SULTRY! SENSUOUS! TAILOR-MADE for a moment of LIGHTLY CARESSING YOUR LEGS towards THE GENERAL DIRECTION OF YOUR VAGINA! ('love divine' is a METAPHOR it's a METAPHOR FOR SEX)

- The ROAR of a SCORNED WOMAN at 2:25 when Jessie J contemplates how much she REALLY WANTS LOVE/steps on a bit of Lego

- Really it can't bear being repeated enough THE KEY CHANGE THE FUCKING KEY CHANGE

- 2:44, when Jessie J's yodels of grief BRIEFLY THREATEN to turn into BLACK BOX - RIDE ON TIME :disco: :disco: :disco:

- The ENDING STRING MOTIF at 3:08 that reveals the ENTIRE THING was in fact a SHORT PLAY and now EVERY CHARACTER IS DEAD! :o (:disco:)

(Okay I LIED ALL OF THAT WAS ACTUALLY IN A PARTICULAR ORDER IT WAS THE ORDER IT ALL HAPPENED IN THE SONG)
A reminder of ALL the key moments in case ANYONE FORGOT :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom