Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Adore You - Endless Remix (3:44) :eyes:

I can't wait to hear this. I literally don't know where to start today. Catching up on Funky, Jark FetchFugly's New Music Fridays bits and bobs first.

let's do the sync at 2pm!

I had my first listen during a workout and enjoyed but need another before I award everything 10/10.

When will she stop trying to murder us with this quality.

Sure this opinion will go down like a SACK OF SHIT, but these new tracks are just a bit...basic for me. Like wtf is Hot N Heavy meant to be :D

Very kind of her to release them for the fans, but I can see why they weren't on the album. Several of them sound like expanded demos to me. Who needs Pale Blue Light (lovely as it is) when you have THE KILL!
It's all a bit Radio 2/M People to my ears (Please ESPECIALLY), than the cool slinky heights of the original album.
I reserve the right to change this opinion as I listen to them more.

Oh wait, 0208 is much more like it. STUNNING!

Impossible, 0208 and maybe Pale Blue Light are my keepers. I'd go as far as to say I actively HATE Please and Hot N Heavy :D

Last edited:
I will be at work so unable to take part but happy GAY CHRISTMAS to all joining in

I'm unfortunately sat in the office but get your lives :disco:

My signed CD has apparently been left somewhere in the vicinity of my flat so I have that to come home to.

Oh go on then. I'm very much A CASUAL LISTENER so don't get offended if I'm not SALIVATING (her songs have grown on me a lot over the past year though)

go!

last.fm tells me I've played Please 103 times in the last 6 weeks and I'm STILL not even remotely bored of it :D

we can make it mutual...

tenor.gif

tell me when you're done with Please and I'll go on to track 2!

Well if Spotlight is GROOVEtastic then Please is CREAMY
I would describe Please as a sophisticated glass of white wine on a terrace which gets a little out of hand when your friend returns from safari in a large hat with a 2L bottle of cava and tells you about a party that's happening later so you immediately drop your plans to write something for cunning linguists and commence the sesh :disco:

I listened to this once this morning and found Impossible a little abrasive, so let's see what a 2nd listen does...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom