Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Jark

User
announcement on the deluxe (Platinum Pleasure Edition :disco:) from her mailing list

Hi everyone,
[IMG]

So, after telling you all in January that I was going to do a deluxe, it seems like I’ve taken my sweet time doing it. But it’s here! And going to be yours June 11th.
[IMG]

What does one call a deluxe record after their first deluxe was called the Gold Edition? Well, Platinum Pleasure of course!!!
[IMG]

Now, we have to make the deluxe go to Platinum so I don’t feel like a wally.
[IMG]

The first taste of Platinum Pleasure (sounds like a condom range I know, hey, perhaps merch idea for tour in December???) goes out with the delightful Zoe Ball on Wednesday 28th April from 7.30am.
[IMG]

It’s called Please. It’s fun, flirtatious and a song that feels like we are getting closer to those moments of meeting up, talking, touching and kissing. I love it, I wrote it with Shungudzo, Danny Parker and James Ford (my dream team) and the video that is coming has loads more dancing for you lot to learn in time for the tour.
[IMG]

Now, onto the tour. December, I have everything crossed for it and honestly, can’t wait to perform to you all.
[IMG]

In the mean time, get ready for more music, more dancing and the arrival of What’s Your Pleasure The Platinum Pleasure edition. All formats (including limited edition vinyl, double cassette & more!) will be available on my store on Wednesday morning, so keep an eye out!
[IMG]

Sending loads of love to you all.
Jessie xxxxxxx

Vinyl pre order coming Wednesday (for delivery in 2022 no doubt)

I know it’s been said many times but we really don’t deserve her. She literally saved covid.

Not too long to wait for the full platinum pleasure experience.

Obviously love her but GOOD LUCK with this:
well it's currently certified aluminium and knocking on the door of bronze so I don't see why it couldn't go silver, gold and platinum in due course.

OH MY :disco:

The 4:30 album version is IT.

Last edited:
She's illegal in several European, Asian and American states, so you know it's HOT SHIT!

I listened four times in a row and haven't stopped ascending. it's like a Kylie song, specifically What Do I Have to Do by way of Light Years. but also très Jessus :disco:

I listened four times in a row and haven't stopped ascending. it's like a Kylie song, specifically What Do I Have to Do by way of Light Years. but also très Jessus :disco:

Yes, there's a distinct whiff of the Rhythm Of Love singles about this and there couldn't be any greater praise.

The vocal is very Robyn

the backing singers very 90s handbag house

the beats very Rhythm Of Love era Kylie yes, maybe a bit Betty Boo/Deee-Lite rave-pop era too.

just ridiculous really.

Oh PLEASE :disco:

Another storming number from Jess. Definitely feels as poppy as she has ever gone, and I'm getting a bit of late eighties Madonna too (just a hint of Express Yourself maybe).

£35 for the vinyl reissue?

FUCK OFF!

It is £30 on Amazon, though I've just gone for the CD.

The Billie Eilish album is £37 on both HMV and Amazon. They'll burst their own vinyl bubble with prices like that...

Looks like she went overboard with the eyebrow plucking before doing the shoot

It is £30 on Amazon, though I've just gone for the CD.

The Billie Eilish album is £37 on both HMV and Amazon. They'll burst their own vinyl bubble with prices like that...

It's been getting worse for ages but it feels like Taylor Swift's last couple of doubles being £35 has been the green light for everyone to go mad.

Although I was quite pleased to "exchange" my pink vinyl Future Nostalgia for £70 on Discogs for the new 2-disc Moonlight version for about £25 on Amazon :disco:

this had great first day streams of 110k

also - same team that wrote/produced Please

amazing how energised she seems by being a popstar right now

Please is on 450k streams in 3 days. 110k, 100k, 240k. she was #4 on New Music Friday UK. quite a hot little result for Jessie :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom