Jesy Nelson's solo career - BOYZ ft. Nicki Minaj out now + not very good + problematic + unimpressed label + DROPPED + Bad Thing + now white

I think this whole thing will

• Total voters
I’ve read somewhere that she is managed by Dan Wooton’s boyfriend. The same one that used to manage Alexandra Burke but, when she left his services, Dan then abused her constantly via The S*n, which ultimately ended in Dan getting fired.

No idea how true any of this is but it would make a lot of sense.

Wooton has written a piece in the Fail today defending Jesy and blasting Leigh-Anne as a ‘woke bully’ so that tracks…

How does that vile pig still get mainstream journalist jobs after selling whatever scorched pit that passed for his soul on GBNews?

Little Mix are at #3 on iTunes with I Love You. That IS the old album track isn't it?

Is this some Little Mix v Jesy fan campaign? This doesn't augur well.

Little Mix are at #3 on iTunes with I Love You. That IS the old album track isn't it?

Is this some Little Mix v Jesy fan campaign? This doesn't augur well.
Yep, the fans are downloading I Love You to support Leigh Ann

Yep, definitely no best interests at heart in this absolute clusterfuck.

Thoroughly grim. If the "controversy" was the plan then may Hell slap it into everyone who thought this up and has enabled it along the way.

I’ve read somewhere that she is managed by Dan Wooton’s boyfriend. The same one that used to manage Alexandra Burke but, when she left his services, Dan then abused her constantly via The S*n, which ultimately ended in Dan getting fired.

No idea how true any of this is but it would make a lot of sense.
Wooton has written a piece in the Fail today defending Jesy and blasting Leigh-Anne as a ‘woke bully’ so that tracks…

:goodgrief:

God I hate humans.

I wouldn't be surprised if the album was quietly 'scrapped'.
I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if she beat a hasty retreat from it all, which would have made sense as the thing to do TO START WITH

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow they’re throwing everything at the wall this week aren’t they!

Operation GAY FOR A DAY

Being bisexual* in the media these days really does just boil down to being asked "Would you be open to it?" and not wanting to be quoted saying a hard no, doesn't it?

*not saying there aren't plenty of genuinely bisexual/gender fluid celebs out there, but the way the question is so often framed is ridiculous.

Down to #22 on Spotify UK, and #6 on iTunes.

iTunes #101 in the US

BUT! iTunes #1 in ANGUILLA! (population 15,094)

Being bisexual* in the media these days really does just boil down to being asked "Would you be open to it?" and not wanting to be quoted saying a hard no, doesn't it?

*not saying there aren't plenty of genuinely bisexual/gender fluid celebs out there, but the way the question is so often framed is ridiculous.
There was a bit of criticism (yeah more! :basil:) this week after she claimed she would "go lesbian" for someone, so I think this might be a bit of doubling down on that story.

Think you've got bigger things to tackle Jesy love!

She has had quite a lot of HOT EXES. The beaut from OUR GIRL being my absolute fave.

I hate to give him more views but this (15 minute 🥴) follow-up post by the TikTok person is quite something

7-second version that won't benefit him if you would prefer:

Who knew that the West Midlands had discovered the internet

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: GNL
Jesy needs to zoom on over and intervene.
FBsB489WUAEdzRB

Someone is enjoying his 15 minutes of (embarrassingly insignificant twitter) fame

She was still narrowly #3 in the update yesterday. It surprised me that it has held on so well throughout the week - I think it fell to #4 in one update and then climbed back the day after.

Unless streaming really picks up now, I assume she'll fall hard next week.

Well, this is the big thing - she was always going to have a strong start out of sheer curiosity and, because everyone knows that a stream is a stream whether its out of joy or out of academic interest, the controversy of the week will have kept it buoyant. But what's left in the tank? Hopefully nowt given how unedifying a sight the media has been this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom