Jesy Nelson's solo career - BOYZ ft. Nicki Minaj out now + not very good + problematic + unimpressed label + DROPPED + Bad Thing + now white

I think this whole thing will

• Total voters
E_vwem1XsAMG1_t

What is this BAD GIRL rubbish anyway? It's mainly about making poor choices in men and we've ALL BEEN THERE!

Apparently TV favourites Saira Khan and Nadia Sawalha (who I adore) have unfollowed her as well :(

Is this actually coming on Friday or did we just never amend the thread title?

It's coming on a Friday, possibly.

It'll be snuck out with all the fanfare of a silent fart in a team meeting at this rate.

They need to get this together - she's being cast as a flop before the single has even been heard.

Why are all the Loose Women unfollowing her? Did she steal somebody’s Activia campaign?

Maybe it'll come out and be unexpectedly amazing, but everything about this really feels like a DISASTROUS FLOP in the making at this point.

*tops the charts for 8 weeks*

What are the chances they were in the same room when the photos were done :eyes:

Anyway I'm fully expecting this to follow the Mel B trajectory of initial buzz due to the rapper collab and the fact she's a bit of a PERSONALITÉ, but it'll fall off quickly and everything afterwards will be a damp squib

(I'll apologise on screen later for fans of "Word Up" and "Tell Me")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom