JLS Return

Rita

User
I don’t think we have had a thread on this, and I know they were meant to reform before COVID hit but must have just got around to it now. They have a new single out this week and it sounds exactly the same as what they were releasing 10 years ago. I’m not quite sure if it is the JLS sound, and if it is it’s incredibly DATED to these ears. Anyway, here is the new song to FEAST YOUR EARS ON.

Should this be in pop toilet? Looking at my crystal ball I would certainly say so but WHAT DO I KNOW?

Should this be in pop toilet? Looking at my crystal ball I would certainly say so but WHAT DO I KNOW?
Yes, I think any band returning after years away should be in the pop toilet until they prove themselves deserving otherwise.

Though I was not brave enough to impose this on Abba.

It is a Sheeran co-write and you can very much tell I think.

Beat Again is an excellent pop song but I was struggling to think of that many of their singles before checking Wiki.

I quite like it but it’s very dated.

JLS top 3

1. Do You Feel What I Feel
2. Beat Again
3. Eyes Wide Shut

JLS top 3

1. Marvin's (waxed) eyebrows (2009-2010 era only)
2. Marvin's arms
3. That cheapskate game show Marvin hosts with his wife the lovely Rochelle from the Saturdays where they both look really miserable

1631132509240.gif

oh, acquitted apparently.

not even interesting in that respect then! flush!

1. Beat Again
2. She Makes Me Wanna (Feat. DEV -omg where is DEV anyway?)
3. Do You Feel What I Feel
4. Everybody In Love

and that's it. They really lacked BANGERS. I dread to think what a whole album would be like if the singles were apparently the "best" thing on them. :gross:

EDIT: All of their stuff is Geo-Locked in Spotify and I can only see some singles and their "hits" on random compilations, so guess I'm spared.

Last edited:
SHUT UP I LOVE THE HIT LIST
Yeah but why do they have to dress and behave like a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses?

( NO OFFENSE INTENDED TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES WE LOVE EVERYONE IN THE WOKE 2021 ERA. )

( Plus - Brendan Flowers is JW and we stan his hotness)

Is the chunkier one fatter? Only interested if he is, and only to the extent of Googling nudes rather than buying their tatty records

Alongside The Wanted what is going on? I actually like both groups probably more than most, but does anyone actually want either back?

Is it too late for the video effect?

Commenting huns are describing it as “lit” and reducing them to tears x. I can’t work out if that’s a good thing or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom