Just another boring Saturday in May

Ag's reinvention as a history queen is the Mopsy we are all here for.
I've always loved history!

Although now I'm teaching it, I've realised the gaps in my knowledge. I have recently mastered the wives of Henry VIII and I can now recite all the monarchs from Richard III until our Liz.

IMPORTANT STUFF!

3b8.jpg

Morning.

I've just reviewed my new fridge. Basically fifteen words saying it works well and hundreds of words listing all of the design flaws.
Have Doc Martens got back to you yet?

Knackered from work, it’s really NOT the right night to wake up at 4am but here we are.

Got my massage again, it’s very painful but very intimate and intense.

*TMI observation REDACTED*

I think at the end of the course I’ll be into bondage or something.

Trying to book a rental car for my trip to Stevenage/Cambridge and it's proving to be a FUCKING NIGHTMARE

Luton sound like such a PLEASANT place

Did you actively choose Luton on your U.K. jaunt or was it a necessary go-through?

I once paid almost double the price of a plane ticket to fly from Gatwick so I didn’t have to travel via Luton :D

I’m spending this sunny Saturday afternoon traveling to the HOSPITAL for a scan :manson:

And it is of course the hospital on the other side of the city as opposed to the hospital ten minutes from my house.

I might tell them the problem is in a different part of my body just so I can go to the other place and be done in time for dinner

In much the same way as LONDON swallowed CROYDON (which was never thought of as part of London when I was younger, but now is).

Did you actively choose Luton on your U.K. jaunt or was it a necessary go-through?

I once paid almost double the price of a plane ticket to fly from Gatwick so I didn’t have to travel via Luton :D
It seems like the easiest place from where to go to Stevenage :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom