Just another boring Saturday in May

I always thought that Manchester did swallow Salford, but in the way that the rest of Manchester recognises it but Salford doesn’t

Kinda like Liverpool and Southport…

Thank you to @Apoca for helping us mark this unremarkable day.

1652529685392.png

@Floppet! HOW ARE YOU DARLING?

Brill thankyou, well as brill as anybody can be when they're not allowed to do anything vaguely strenuous. I'm bored out of my crust. Fingers crossed my consultant decides he has time to do the op next week or the week after.

Also, in answer to your question, Salford will not, and should never be, Manchester. The two will always be separate.

Gorgeous @Apoca! Please tell me to shut up, but what if we had the Serbian hand choreo in the middle?
There is a part that needs to be a "clean cut", so it can be looped (between konstrakta and finland right now) - but I'll see if something can be done about that. 🤞

I walked into a chair at 6am this morning.

My little toe is black/ purple.

That said I had a fucking lovely time in Bury St Edmunds. What a splendid town.
I guess every reaction to this?

Just to be extra annoying the hospital is opposite a park and restaurant where everyone is out enjoying the weather

I’m sat in the waiting room watching golf (?)

A friend had me over to lunch and I got accidentally drunk and now I’m desperately trying to sober up on the lime and soda before hitting the dreaded EUROCLUB.
Oh darling do keep an eye on your TUPPENCE. I’ve heard horror stories of dusky horse hung continentals trying to FORCE ENTRY

I hope he didn’t do something terrible tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom