Kate Bush - Before The Dawn (Live Album)

Peekaboo

User
I just checked and I also went there on 3rd September with @VoR ! But I don't remember the 30 minute break... I'm forgetful I guess.

VoR

Take it or leave it
I just checked and I also went there on 3rd September with @VoR !

I remember being quite agog that you had the AUDACITY to COMPLAIN about the setlist afterwards :D

But then the first time I saw her (I went on two consecutive nights) was the best concert of my life and I spent basically the entire show in floods of tears, so it's possible I wasn't in a position to be entirely objective.

Peekaboo

User
In all fairness and with the hindsight of EIGHT YEARS, some of the choices for the setlist are BAFFLING!

Lily? Joanni? Top of the City?

They're B-tier Bush for me SORRY NOT SORRY.

VoR

Take it or leave it
I think she clearly had strong opinions about what would work live and with her 2014 vocal range. The Director's cut album was obviously a dry-run, hence so much from the Sensual World and The Red Shoes.

I wouldn't have previously put Joanni or Lily in my top tier Kate Bush rankings either, but they were SPINE TINGLING on the night.

WHO'S ON THE LEFT?
WHO'S ON THE RIGHT?

Soldi

Ay Mamá
But I’ve also been listening to Deeper Understanding for about a week on repeat, so I’ve probably not got the BEST taste :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom