Kate Bush Deep Cuts playlist sync

What do we think will happen if she ever gets put in the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame?

Video link acceptance speech? Represented at the ceremony by Bertie? Performances by Rolf and the Trio Bulgarka?

Or will she barely look up from huffing the bong, say "how wonderful" to no one in particular and give it no further thought

Reactions: Zu
I mean I know objectively it's far from being her best but really in the deep winter when it's like 3 hours of sunlight or something it's just too much for me and I almost crack and my shards become one with The Red Shoes.

kateb3.jpg

Write it just for me
Yeah

It lay buried here, it lay deep inside me
It's so deep I don't think that I can speak about it
It could take me all of my life
But it would only take a moment to
Tell you what I'm feeling

It lay buried here, it lay deep inside me
It's so deep I don't think that I can speak about it
It could take me all of my life
But it would only take a moment to
Tell you what I'm feeling
"You might not, not think so now, but just you wait and see and someone will come to help you" genuinely got me through moments

Truly I want a gay existentialist essay on The Red Shoes and by essay I mean a 100 page dissertation to be quite frank.
My theory is that every song is a search for comfort and solace from something that just can't provide it.

Song of Solomon - old testament
Why Should I Love You - new testament
Lily - mysticism
Eat The Music - food, music
And So Is Love - a relationship
Moments of Pleasure - the dead, memory

I COULD GO ON

My theory is that every song is a search for comfort and solace from something that just can't provide it.

Song of Solomon - old testament
Why Should I Love You - new testament
Lily - mysticism
Eat The Music - food, music
And So Is Love - a relationship
Moments of Pleasure - the dead, memory

I COULD GO ON
Dr Iguana, PhD + your other qualifications daahling.

Surely this can be your DISSERTATION topic.

Dr Iguana, PhD + your other qualifications daahling.

Surely this can be your DISSERTATION topic.
Ikr. I didn't explain very well but there is definitely a thread, like she's searching for the answer and nothing individually can provide it. And even as a whole, it doesn't add up to an answer - I mean it concludes with more heartbreak than ever, and she's shrieking! So the answer is there is no answer. Is that 10000 words yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom