Kate Middleton Princess née Duchess of EVILSHIRE

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Looking amazing tonight

no-time-to-die-premiere-prince-william-kate-middleton-lede.jpg

Last edited:
so now I hate evil Kate even more for not being (single) pregnant and not giving me the CHANCE.

She must be POSITIVELY GIDDY at the chance of being allowed to show a HINT of DÉCOLLETAGE and BARE ARMS because they normally dress her up like the world's most BORING HEADMISTRESS :zombie:

She must be POSITIVELY GIDDY at the chance of being allowed to show a HINT of DÉCOLLETAGE and BARE ARMS because they normally dress her up like the world's most BORING HEADMISTRESS :zombie:
:D

That is a FABULOUS dress

Willie's mistress AGOG

I've fallen down a Twitter rabbit hole which suggests Prince William had an affair with a Rose Hanbury and has a child with her.

There are stories in some of the international press but it's apparently blocked in the UK.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Reactions: COB
I've fallen down a Twitter rabbit hole which suggests Prince William had an affair with a Rose Hanbury and has a child with her.

There are stories in some of the international press but it's apparently blocked in the UK.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

This pops up every now and then, and it's very funny to me that papers abroad are like 'Kate Middleton falls out with Prince William's presumed mistress' and the UK papers are stuck fishing for clicks with headlines like 'Who is Rose Hanbury? What is her relationship to Prince William? And what the fuck is a Marchioness of Cholmondeley?'

Reactions: COB
That’s why Harry and William fell out, isn’t it?

I was GOING TO SAY

Poor love must have a fanny like a fucking machine gun.

I think the whole royal shebang should be abolished immediately, but those photos are 1. taken wildly out of context and 2. showing exactly what Raheem Sterling was doing the day before.

of course. it's just funny that nobody realised what an unfortunate look that was.

I don’t really understand what the purpose of their JOLLIES and photo shoots in FORMER COLONIES is GENERALLY.

The whole thing is a bit WEIRD and GROSS.

FLUSH THE LOT.

We need to change this thread title. I keep thinking it’s a new announcement and we’ll have endless months of the papers cooing over the next little miracle to slither out of her nuisance.
Just split out posts since 28 Sep 2021 into a new Duchess of Cambridge general thread.

I can’t wait for Kate to find this thread and blast us on Twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom