Katy Perry - Smile (5th Studio Album)

OutSynk

Nexus Being
Why don't I make an album thread as well.
HTaQI0j.png

1 Never Really Over
2 Cry About It Later
3 Teary Eyes
4 Daisies
5 Resilient
6 Not The End Of The World
7 Smile
8 Champagne Problems
9 Tucked
10 Harleys in Hawaii
11 Only Love
12 What Makes A Woman

https://eshop.unimerch.cz/perry_katy_smile_2?filter_name=katy

apparently Teary Eyes will be another proper single with the album

lying around at least 18 months and produced by Zedd, like Never Really Over

banger incoming!

Reactions: dUb
What the hell? Did it actually reach number 1? WHY? :D

Must be a loon campaign a la Mariah/Madonna/Britney, no? Shorely it only takes about 12 iTunes purchases to hit no.1 ..

Reactions: dUb
Small Talk and Never Worn White are tracks #13 and #14 on the deluxe version apparently?

Who cares if he’s a prick, IN ME NOW.

As for the album, the track list doesn’t sound the most exciting does it? Hopefully there’s at least one or two more ‘hit’ type tracks.

oh this is going to BOMB

Last edited:
Apparently it's still out the 14th on streaming but the physical is delayed in some places.

PANIC OVER!

I've been diving into her remixography and this MUNA edit of Bon Appetit is swirly glitchy synthy dreaminess :disco:

Reactions: COB
Did she delay it because of Drake? He's always #1 for months anyway so the better option would have been to move it EARLIER and rely on the single's oh wait-

preview of her Tomorrowland set airing Saturday - it looks AMAZING

pretty astonishing how she's going all-in with these visuals/AR performances/intense promo. no other popstar has given lockdown-era promo of this quality, and they don't have babies inside them BEGGING to finally be released either.

the album is SHORT

Edh_8MXXoAAPD9b

"Tucked"? Seriously?! I expect it will be a soulful lullaby to herself/unborn child/inner womanchild but still... :manson:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom