Katy Perry - Swish Swish

KindaCool

Basic bopz plz
She's just uploaded this mess. It's a bonus track you get when you pre-order the album (which so far sounds like a collection of reject bonus tracks itself).

Omg I fucking love it. So 90s! I already liked her a lot but I'm turning into a real KATY ENTHUSIAST this time around. Breakdown eras really are almost always the most interesting parts of a pop girl's career

Produced by Duke Dumont too :disco:

I think she is INSUFFERABLE as a person but I've personally loved all 3 tracks from this album

I'm not really seeing it. I feel like I've heard it a million times before. It sounds awfully similar to that song featuring Zara Larson (very awfully).

This Swish Swish thing is easy to listen to.
Not offensive at all. Good.
But it's not something I'll lose my sh*t over

jesus christ i am really liking swish swish in a non-ironic way! :disco:

unlike BONER PETITE (tee hee) which is crap but likeable crap

I've done a total U-turn on BONE APPLE TEETH as well, admittedly mainly for comedy value like Venus. I love that she's somehow found a way to carry her new incredibly woke style over into a video where she writhes around with no clothes on in broth.

I would totally lose my shit if I ever hear Bonne App The Tea at a club :disco mind you it won't happen anytime soon since they still play Chained2TheRhythm (original version to boot)

Babes I was losing my shit so hard to this last Saturday, the chavettes went wild :disco:

I can't believe this comes from a fellow QUALITY POP lover who followed the Spice Girls AND their (mostly) magnificent solo ouput.
You're breaking my heart Darky :(

I can't believe this comes from a fellow QUALITY POP lover who followed the Spice Girls AND their (mostly) magnificent solo ouput.
You're breaking my heart Darky :(
Girl I should take you to Gibus one day, the gays are SO rubbish, you'll love it. The It's Gaga Bitch! party is your heaven :disco:

a GAGA-themed party at a gay club sounds like the closest thing to hell whislt I'm still alive :gross:

I really love the pre chorus of 'Swish Swish' but everything else from the lyrics to the dated production to the non chorus is just whatever.

Swish Swish is definitely more my cup of tea than anything else so far. No doubt it'll be an utter flop.

In fact Pish Pish puts Bon Appetit into perspective. The latter does the whole 90s clubby thing much better and sounds much more fresh.

Bon Appetit is more of a sultry groove, where as Whish whish is 90's 2 Unlimited reject. This bitch really is lost without Dr. Rape, and I can't wait for the album.

Absolutely love this . Probably the first dog this year I've liked

That's Jose from Vogue/Blond Ambition tour as well isn't it?

Argh. I like this muchly but Ruby Rose reckons it's shit and now I'm torn.

not sold on this yet despite its musical influences. not to mention not caring about the lyrics, she just sounds a bit flat and her voice is not interesting enough for that chorus.

i do enjoy swish swish bish however. and i love the kid in the snl bit, ok?

oh dear, just saw the bow nappy tit performace on snl. full of dread!

I saw the SNL perf really slated on facebook - so I was expecting much worse, its OK

The first half of that perf was cringe but the second half was tremendous fun

That kid who comes out with those arm movements!

I wish this had been released by someone who could sell it live with more oomph.

The circus theme, dyke cut, early 90s house influence, drag elements . Katy is trying to emulate Girlie Show Madge - GET OUT KP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom