Kelly Clarkson - When Christmas Comes Around

I'm not fully sold on the Ariana track yet. it's good, but I think Glow with Chris Stapleton is the best original here. it sounds like a standard.

I do love Kelly and Ari becoming bff collab queens though!

I'm not fully sold on the Ariana track yet. it's good, but I think Glow with Chris Stapleton is the best original here. it sounds like a standard.

I do love Kelly and Ari becoming bff collab queens though!

The best thing is that it forces Ariana to SING rather than mumble her way over something vaguely trap-sy. :disco:

“Underneath the Tree” is also becoming somewhat of a re-emerging Christmas classic. #13 this week- it peaked at #12 so far (last year, I think). Hopefully it makes the top ten next year.

I would love for this song to become a standard in the next few years. it's really exquisitely gorgeous.

it seems the song with Ariana is closer though - it's #2 on her spotify with 39m streams. Underneath the Tree should hit 500m this year. but will it finally go UK top 10? (current peak #15)

Santa Can't You Hear Me is GREAT though. As said previously, there's something so reassuring about her, she just won't give you a mediocre vocal. :disco:

she's coming for Mariah's Queen of Christmas title in about five years. poor any Kelly fan who wants a new album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom