Kim Jong Un DEAD?

I notice the media are all still generally ignoring this, not even a "the internet is wildly speculating" which is a story in itself.

It’s not a story to fuck with if there are no reliable leads.

Lots of outlets reporting the rumours now with caveats that they haven’t been able to confirm anything. The BBC still seem to be ignoring it though.

Oh the Beeb won’t touch it until they have it 100% confirmed, they are frequently the last to report celebrity deaths as they need to be 1000% sure before putting it live.

If it turns up on BBC News it’s quite literally all over :D

Oh the Beeb won’t touch it until they have it 100% confirmed, they are frequently the last to report celebrity deaths as they need to be 1000% sure before putting it live.

If it turns up on BBC News it’s quite literally all over :D

even then it’ll probably be Kim Jong Un ‘dead’

but he was so sporty...

stream_img.jpg
Such a magnificent image completely RUINED by the fact that he looks like he's absolutely shitting himself.

I've just had my dinner, I'm lying around bloated like a hog, but if he is dead then I think the Chinese will want their own man in charge of NK instead of the sister, who's supposed to be much more dedicated to the shining path of Juche (self reliance).

ALTERNATIVE, MORE CRACKPOT THEORY :hafo:

Kim isn't dead, this is an op on his end designed to purge power hungry people from his inner circle. The CIA and South Korea are helping him orchestrate it because he's more compliant than the potential challengers.

Thank you.

Well it’s simply not suitable for our purposes if there’s no SPOON!

#bahnhofzoo #deadinlav

I mean that photo of him on the horse is really alarming. He also has a massive pension for hard liquor. And to say that he had a God Complex would be a severe understatement. So a 'natural' heart attack could be believable.
I'd love to have a massive pension for hard liquor :disco:

The resurrection we were all waiting for

They've definitely just hired Margaret Cho to play him until the state necromancers come up with a plan b. It'll be a nice break from her busy career of playing Kim Jong Un in sitcoms.

To be honest I'm already ready for the sister.

Well, the right wing need a corrective for all these female leaders who have done so well during Coronavirus, she's ideal for them, what with her being as mad as a binbag full of meerkats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom