Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am Kimberley
I am Kimberley
Ooh

tRzbVgm.gif

I assume @Suomi was a cowriter on this effort?
it’s nice he’s gone in a less dark direction than “Suicide“
Yes, we wrote the lyrics one morning and then HerSerene made it all fit on top of a looped sample in the Splice app.

currently we’re working on a cover of “Let’s Hear it For the Boy” by Deniece Williams but called “Let’s Hear it For the Straights” as an interval act for the ASFSF final.

Yes, we wrote the lyrics one morning and then HerSerene made it all fit on top of a looped sample in the Splice app.

currently we’re working on a cover of “Let’s Hear it For the Boy” by Deniece Williams but called “Let’s Hear it For the Straights” as an interval act for the ASFSF final.
Ooh can we have some behind the scenes footage of the creative process.
or is that saved for Patreon ?

Am not confident that I get the lyrics between "am so exciting" and "am so biscuity" and the verse between "I wanted to" and "problem was".
If anyone could help I would be very thankful.

Can you confirm Kimberly sings “I’ve got no friends, I love my knife”?!?

• Love
Reactions: Zu
I have JUST HEARD that Kimberley has been hard at work and is preparing to release another single very soon. She’s still unsigned so she’s using whatever proceeds are left from Centre Stage to fund all her solo work. Apparently her production team nearly came to blows during the creative process but it’s a definitely being played on Leeds Bradford Airport Radio so it was worth the strain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Kimberleh be penning a touching tribute to poor tragic Sarah?
I hope it includes the following lyrics:

I never liked her much
So didn’t show much affection
And I screamed to Brian
That she should be sectioned

By the way I’ve only just watched the video in the first post :disco::D:D:disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom