Kylie appears on the new Tove Lo album

OutSynk

Nexus Being
Tove Lo's upcoming album SUNSHINE KITTY out September 20 includes a song called "Really Don't Like You (feat. Kylie Minogue)".

DISCUSS.

i like tove lo. this feels unexpected so i'm very much here for it. it'd better not be a sample!

When I think of Tove Lo I’m always reminded of the time @VoR tried to make her happen on here

Maybe Kylie will have better luck

I’m still trying to offload a cd copy of her Lady Wood album I bought after seeing someone (yeah, likely VoR) bang on about it here.

DRIVEL

I’m still trying to offload a cd copy of her Lady Wood album I bought after seeing someone (yeah, likely VoR) bang on about it here.

DRIVEL
I liked that song she did with Coldplay but I absolutely CONCUR on that album. It was RUBBISH.

well I guess going from Ellie Goulding to Hilary Duff to KYLIE counts as a career milestone

Lady Wood is amazing. Not a dud on it.

The singles were the only highlights (but SUCH highlights)

Cool Girl, True Disaster, Influence. The rest was forgettable boring pap. Blue Lips wasn't any better to boot.

EDIT: I didn't know she co-wrote Something New (along with like 14 other people). That must earn her some brownie points.

The first Tove album was good, though Lady Wood much less so, never mind the disappointment of then not living up to a song called Disco Tits.

Her last single did show a fair improvement however.

All this SHIT y'all are talking makes me want to put on Lady Wood right now and enjoy the fuck out of it again. @Jark needs to ride down hill on hospital bed into this thread NOW.

OMG

this is ridiculously unexpected! but yay! Tove is one of THE songwriters, her talent for crafting hooks is quite something. superb vocalist also.

Lady Wood is one of the albums of the decade, it's near flawless.

She's always come across as a bit generic to me so maybe Kylie will GAY IT UP a bit.

That being said I love Disco Tits

i'm always surprised there are people who have heard true disaster that still refuse to bend the knee yet here we all are.

The first Tove album was good, though Lady Wood much less so, never mind the disappointment of then not living up to a song called Disco Tits.

Her last single did show a fair improvement however.
This sums up perfectly what I think of Tove Lo. Last single was better indeed so this news is pretty exciting!

Lady Wood was one of the entries in the short-lived Moopy Album Club from early 2017.

I noticed Charli XCX waving about a Tove-Lo promo pack on Instagram so I assume something is imminent?

What a dilemma, some people are saying an album is shit and some are saying it’s phenomenal, and nobody really in the middle ground. How does this keep happening?

What a dilemma, some people are saying an album is shit and some are saying it’s phenomenal, and nobody really in the middle ground. How does this keep happening?

Welcome to the modern disease - everything is either "shit" or "the shit".

Just another example of the duality of man.

Anyways...
EA6vB9tVUAEz15c

Jeremy Corbyn in album form

Moopers are so hysteric!

Charlie XCX is FABULOUS. One of my favourite pop stars at the moment. And her material is fantastic. She ticks so many boxes for me.

All of the ones that Tove Lo does NOT.

It's definitely more 'Kylie pops up on a Tove Lo track' than 'Tove Lo embraces the spirit of Kylie', but I like it.

Wasn't sure when it started but by the end I was in. Love it. The vocal processing is really well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom