Kylie - Disco (album 15)

My dream producer/collaborator line-up for this album would be something like: Ian Kirkpatrick (Dua), James Ford (Jessie), Bicep, Yuksek, Satin Jackets, Kaytranada, MUNA and Shura.

Of course what we'll GET is Mirwais, Biff and Skye Adams.

who the fuck are any of these except Mirwais?

is it Biff of Biff Burger fame?

new song Don't Ever Forget Me registered with Steve Anderson and Karen Poole

It has been a while since Steve Anderson had a song on a proper Kylie album, hasn't it?

new logo

20200713_214848-jpg.18744

I saw a new logo on Facebook which has already been confirmed as fake. Not sure if that's the same one, as I can't see it, either.

Apparently the album title is one word that's not her name and relates to the "woman dancing" emoji. So it's probably just Disco.

Woman
Red
Heels
Loose
Twirl
Prossy
Female
XX
Ruby
Flamenco
Dance
Dancer
Dancing [The Album]
Strictly
Rouge
Dancé [VöR edité]
D.I.S.C.O.
Shuffle
Choreography
Freestyle
Jive
Hustle
Locomotion
Vogue [Babylon Gaga edit - Madame WHO?]
Girl [Kylie Was A Girl Before Dannii]

I hope the album isn’t called Disco. It does feel quite basic. But obviously I’m here for the disco tunes.

I feel DISCO might be quite basic but it’s not ME she needs to please, so count me in.

Sorry but if Kylie culturally appropriates a flamenco dancer then she will be CANCELLED.

Sorry but if Kylie culturally appropriates a flamenco dancer then she will be CANCELLED.

Seriously if the so-called 'woke' brigade is that militant in 2020 I'd be really disappointed. We should be focusing on the real enemies and not our allies!

I’m KIDDING.

We all know Kylie is immune from cancellation. Her and Dolly are the only people in the world with this super power.

Isn’t every Kylie album a disco album?
Kylie
Enjoy Yourself
Rhythm of Love
Let's Get to It
Kylie Minogue aka KM94
Impossible Princess
Body Language
The Abbey Road Sessions
Kylie Christmas
Golden

all say hi

Aphrodite sort of kind of says hello and KMO is .. well.. who cares.

Apparently the announcement is coming next week Thursday with single the following day. I'm quite EXCITED and the week gives me time to dip back into Kylie's luxurious BACK CAT again first - Golden and Kiss Me Once rumoured NOT to appear.

Little Mix same day. (so no number one for our Kylie Ann)

Kylie.com not updated yet. I'll keep an eye on that.

I don’t think Little mix will be troubling the top of the singles charts next week either

Last edited:
From The S*n via P*pjustice

DANCEFLOORS may be closed for the time being thanks to Covid, but that’s not holding back the mighty Kylie Minogue.

I can reveal the Aussie superstar will make a comeback this Thursday with a huge disco floor- filler track called Say Something.

It is the first single from her upcoming 15th studio album, expected later this year, which she has spent the past 12 months working on.

And it’s a return to her pop roots for the star after her last album, 2018 chart-topper Golden, was more country inspired.

An industry insider revealed: “From what I’ve heard of it so far, the new record is set to be a disco classic.

“It’s everything you want from a Kylie album. Fans are going to love it.

“She has been working on her new music for a while now but everything has really come together in the last few months.

“Say Something is upbeat and summery. It’s been a grim few months for everyone so Kylie feels like now is the perfect time to put it out and spread some joy.”

The Spinning Around singer first revealed she was planning a return to pop in an interview with The Sun in April last year.

She said at the time: “I would look forward to doing a pop-disco album. That’s where I think I would head.”

In other news despite the bad review I read I purchased a bottle of Kylie Minogue rose wine in Tesco earlier. I might buy a second and hold onto it to flog to an obsessed fan in a few years when the production line will have no doubt stopped.

My dream producer/collaborator line-up for this album would be something like: Ian Kirkpatrick (Dua), James Ford (Jessie), Bicep, Yuksek, Satin Jackets, Kaytranada, MUNA and Shura.

Of course what we'll GET is Mirwais, Biff and Skye Adams.

oh hello to this. Any and all of that list and I'd invest.

Kaytranada is the best producer alive today. And Shura is a Goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom