Kylie - Disco (album 15)

The Mary Mary song is stuck in my head, I think I love it.

The album has grown on me with repeat listens.

When do Christmas sales normally pick up? Surely she needs another week in the Top 10 to reap the benefits?

Golden was no.4 in its second week.

Sadly those days are long gone. They will get a bit of a bump in December, but as sales are so low anyway it's nothing like the old days.

I think she will happily manage gold by Xmas though.

Finally got a chance to sit down and listen to this.

"Last Chance" is very much the star of the show on this album. It's the power of Kylie crystallized into one track, potent enough to turn anyone gay after one listen :disco:

"Supernova" and "Dance Floor Darling" are both 10/10 intergalactic hits.

The rest of the album is all at least a 7/10

EXCEPT "Monday Blues", which is a bit too silly and the vocals are grating.

For no other reason than I forgot these photos existed:

D02-E1-EC9-FD1-C-44-CE-9179-708-B16-BFEF00.jpg

:disco:

Disco is not top 8 in today's mids - presumably it's somewhere 9-11. 5 of the top 8 are new and likely to fall so I imagine she'll stay top 10.

I hate the ending to Dance Floor Darling. She wastes the opportunity of such an a brilliant chorus.

Disco is not top 8 in today's mids - presumably it's somewhere 9-11. 5 of the top 8 are new and likely to fall so I imagine she'll stay top 10.
It's 15 but nine new entries ahead of her and sales very close.

LP snippet of the Freemasons remix of Say Something :o not sure we'll ever get it on streaming as it's a Japan deluxe bonus. maybe @Diddy can buy with the Moopy funds and rip it for us? :eyes:

Like a Dan Kitchener piece. The treatment Blanche should have had at Eurovision for City Lights.

she's the winner of the Gay Times allyship award

HEADERS8.jpg

also their new cover star (no HQ yet)

Screenshot-2020-11-26-at-15-20-32.png

apparently the Kylie segment of Studio 2054 is two Dua tracks with one Disco track as a medley :o

hoping for Hallucinate / Magic / Love Again :disco:

Reactions: RJN
Why would it NOT be Hallucinate? Talk about an opportunity missed.

The Kylie song is beyond obvious.

Why would it NOT be Hallucinate? Talk about an opportunity missed.

The Kylie song is beyond obvious.
:D

It's her new single, why would she NOT push that at a show with a huge audience :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom