Kylie - Disco (album 15)

She really would be a fool not to announce a tour soon, unless she's planning to tie it to a re-release.

more promo for the R2 audience. queen wants her fifth week top 10!

I bought the CD yesterday. Sainsbury's - 2 for £15 offer. It's not that good, is it? Only "Last Chance" really stands out.

we don't know what it is yet but the next video has been shot for single four. hoping for Miss a Thing.

So is there going to be a video for Real Groove, or just the Infinite Disco footage?

I'm still hammering Disco front to back, so I think a re-rate is due.

11 Magic
10 Miss a Thing
09 Real Groove
08 Monday Blues
08 Supernova
10 Say Something
07 Last Chance
10 I Love It
07 Where Does the DJ Go?
09 Dance Floor Darling
07 Unstoppable
09 Celebrate You
10 Till You Love Somebody*

8.8 :D really it's an 8 but wow, this grew massively across the board. one thing I've found is that it's even easier than Chromatica to just blast through start to end. it breezes by! and neither album has a proper ballad or downtempo moment which I suspect plays a part in that regard.

*in my heart the true closer

Last edited:
I had a moment to Real Groove in the gym today, it's really quite fabulous

Real Groove/I Love It double A-side double 12" single PLEASE glow in the dark with Kylie stickers and mp3 downloads TAKE MY MONEYYYYYY etc.

Seriously though I love it I love it I love it.

Fiona Bevan who co-wrote Unstoppable is in the headlines today revealing the song has earned her £100 from streaming. She was giving evidence to mps looking into the fairness of streaming payouts. A lot of the headlines make it look like Kylie paid her £100 for the track. I wonder if she had a general fee from Kylie/record company for the track.

https://www.STOP FUNDING HATE.co.uk...nogues-hit-writer-paid-just-100-MPs-told.html

aren't royalties paid out at the end of each month/quarter? so why would she have received anything at all yet? and how much could she expect anyway for a co-write on one song from an album?

She's one of three writers of that track. And one of 18 on the whole album. Similarly to as Jark asks, how much would she have expected to receive already when the album has been out barely a month?

My mate writes music and from my limited understanding of his work and pay she needs to shut the fuck up.

What are the sales week on week? I guess I need ukmix.

But that means it will hit gold some point next week, doesn't it?

I really wish that fast bit at the end wasn’t on dancefloor darling

I really wish that fast bit at the end wasn’t on dancefloor darling
The first time I heard it I felt a little anxious, it messed with my head.
LOVE it now though

every song on the album has now passed 1m streams, except Spotlight which will get there by the weekend.

12.6m Say Something
8.8m Magic
4.2m Real Groove
3.2m I Love It
2.9m Miss a Thing
2.1m Supernova

still top 20 in the mids

It was out of the top 20 on the first midweek, wasn't it? So that's a good sign. Looks like low top 20 is its natural home as well, given there hasn't been a new format for a couple of weeks.

Probably too late now to hope for that picture disc soon...

Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom