Kylie & Gloria - Can't Stop Writing Songs About You

this is kinda rubbish :D the verses are awful! chorus has a nice glide but considering they can't stop writing songs, it's a shame they wrote one lyric and then gave up.

This isn't what I was expecting from Kylie roping in Gloria but I do quite like it. Definitely a groove and Gloria has some very nice moments in there.

This is not what I was expecting at all but there's something I quite like about it in a plodding way. A certain charm to it. Gloria's vocals on her verse are really good.

to be fair it is absolute shit. one of the most boring Kylie songs in years. that chorus is a DRAG.

I commented on Gloria Gaynors IG post on this song a few months ago saying I was hoping for a video - and she confirmed saying that there would be one!! (Not sure if I’m more excited for the video, or the fact that Gloria Gaynor replied to my comment!!)

I like a lot of the Kylie parts, and I suppose they've done the best they can splicing Gloria in. It does look odd with her kind of just floating around completely disconnected from what Kylie is getting up to.

Glo's 'oh no no no no no' remains the best bit of the song.

Perez Hilton online have revealed that Kylie shot her scenes for the video during coffee breaks to the 'Wow' video from the albam 'X'

Gloria's stylist provided the longer weave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom