Labour: The Keir Starmer years

Sir Keir's won - are you happy with this outcome?

• Total voters
I can confidently say the Labour party would have my vote if they ever put proportional representation in their manifesto. Because they never will :)

Yeah, I think rejecting a Tory defector would have done more harm than good in the long run. I'm fairly certain he'll win a by-election without breaking a sweat.

I can't imagine he would have made it public knowledge if they said no though - mostly because its very clearly a career move, and he wouldn't want to lose the whip for trying and failing to defect.

Not yet, but it would make sense to do it sooner rather than later just to make sure the Tories can't use it against Labour.
Bury South will be forgotten about soon enough no need for one.
It went Tory because of Corbyn basically I can’t see many here really caring.
I hope now we get lots of money thrown our way as they desperately try to pretend they weren’t blackmailing him. :disco:

Imagine him coming into PMQs and doing one of those stupid little Dermot dances from X Factor :o

Labour's chief TERF weighing up whether to leave the party because the party (that has done nothing about complaints about her) won't sue some blogger who accused her of wasting expenses and moving away from her constituency.

Fire Trash GIF

The podcast is well worth a listen, she was a few drinks down it comes across worse in text…

maybe the terrorists in question are Liz Truss and Priti Patel. in which case, is she wrong?

Sounds like a strategy to win back the Brexit working class.

Still not a classy move but maybe Angela is more of a “if it’s good for the goose it’s good for the gander” type of politician…

Stung by a series of negative stories about his leadership, Starmer angrily urged colleagues at Tuesday’s shadow cabinet meeting to focus on the job in hand, telling them it was “boring” to undermine Labour’s project of getting back into government.

Several of those around the table then echoed their leader’s calls for unity and discretion, in a lengthy exchange described by one shadow frontbencher as “ironically very boring”.

He really set himself up here :(

He should just EMBRACE the boring.
Sell it as a refreshing change from the current shitshow

I'm absolutely no Starmer fan at all, but doesn't that word cloud just prove the media is doing its job again? The word cloud for Corbyn would have just been "dangerous", "communist", "scruffy" etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom