Lady Gaga - DAWN OF CHROMATICA (Remix Album - DEFINITELY OUT FRIDAY)

MCHD7AL.gif

Judging from the preview the Clown Makeup version of Babylon will be nice to have but will have nothing on the album version.

Well the remixes are ranging from good to :disco:EVERYTHING:disco: so far, but more than anything its made me want a built from the ground up Gaga PC Music/Hyperpop album.

The two Babylon mixes are prolapse-inducing, although neither top the power bottom iconasm of the album version.

Well, I loved it.

911 (Charli XCX + AG Cook remix) was easily my favourite, and is now the definitive version to me.

Also Free Woman with Rina is EXCELLENT, loved Replay (Dorian Electra remix), and Sine From Above (Chester Lockhart, Moodkiller + Lil Texas remix) is mad in the best way possible. Both Babylons are indeed :disco: (and I think the Haus Labs version slightly edges the album version)

Alice is the weakest, which is a shame since it opens the whole thing.

Also very much not for everyone. I wish Joanne fans the best of luck with this.

from early stan reviews it seems Planningtorock's 1000 Doves remix is the highlight ("Swedish grimy tech-house") and the rubbish Haus Labs Babylon is universally hated. :disco:

from early stan reviews it seems Planningtorock's 1000 Doves remix is the highlight ("Swedish grimy tech-house") and the rubbish Haus Labs Babylon is universally hated. :disco:
I don't get 1000 doves being the highlight. It's nice but unremarkable.

Having given it another listen I'm downgrading Haus Babylon. It's clearly unfinished, which is a shame, because the constituent parts are excellent.

I listened on a walk this evening, it is EVERYTHING and I'll have more detailed thoughts later :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom