Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Era

aZfzdtX.jpg

OJQhJ5N.jpg

@OutSynk 2021 isn't looking great for Chromatica so far. Hopefully the inauguration will turn things around. Do you think she will hold up the Chromatica soap while she sings the Star Spangled Banner for promotion??

looking STUNNING here promoting yet something else that is not her album

Well my Chromatica oreos arrived. They look just as unnatural as you might think. I'm pretty sure that they taste just like the Golden Oreos, but also maybe even sweeter?

Franprix is less trashy than it used to be TBH. I imagine that the Italian Cookie Lady retails in all major supermarkets.
I was told today that in France we were only getting the Chromatica packaging with the regular Oreos inside?

local queens on Facebook are re-selling L.Gaga's COOKIES at EXORBITANT prices, I know smuggling them into this poor ass country is costly but they're hardly Kylie Minogue EVIAN Water bottles now aren't they?

Someone needs to re-do the album cover with her lying there crushed by a big Oreo cookie instead of the metal sine wave.

local queens on Facebook are re-selling L.Gaga's COOKIES at EXORBITANT prices, I know smuggling them into this poor ass country is costly but they're hardly Kylie Minogue EVIAN Water bottles now aren't they?

How much??? I'll send you some and we can split the profits

How much??? I'll send you some and we can split the profits

The equivalent of $7.00

I ain't paying that much for sure. Thing is, the border is still closed if you cross by land, but people I know have traveled by air, and apparently every gas station has them; though I dunno how I would feel to go in a fucking BUC-EE'S and buy 40 packs of fucking OREOS.

Well we might not be able to get fruit, vegetables or cheese any more due to our broken border, but maybe the British can survive off Chromatica Oreos :disco: Gags has SAVED BREXIT.

:D

it's just because some food dyes can be dangerous for children innit? basically we don't get the delicious neon version so that the @Soldi types among us stay safe, but you're good to tuck in old man @RJN - I hear they're even considered nutritious

Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom