Lana Del Rey - Watercolor Eyes (Euphoria soundtrack)

Jark

User
THE QUEEN is giving us new music this month :disco: she has a song in an episode of Euphoria that airs January 23. hopefully there's a streaming release to coincide!

very here for the return to SOUNDTRACK SINGLES.

These are some of the lyrics:

In my baby's eyes I used to see
Orange, brown and golden hues
With a Leo's fire too
But lately he's so cool
(My baby, he's so cool)
And all I see is blue
Ocean blue...

Summertime memories going through my mind
Drinking and dining at the Hollywood & Vine

My baby is so cool, he's my Swarovski crush
He sees me in my red dress, he knows that I'll blush

Takes off his sunglasses, gazes at the skies
We're in this forever; me, myself, and his water color eyes

YASSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN!!!!!!!

The song can be heard in the trailer for next week's episode:

Sounds good, especially the last few seconds!

ooooh...

so it seems judging by the lyrics of this snippet that Water Color Eyes is in fact Rock Candy Sweet :o

maybe this will double as the lead single - in which case good move because a soundtrack slot is as more promo than she gives anything :D

i tried giving this a chance but i couldn't make it past the chorus. the lyrics are drab, the melody is wafer, the singing is shit. it's like a parody account at this point.

it's not her greatest song ever but none of those things are true.

In its entirety it’s nice but I think lacking a strong middle eight. I really like the rock Candy sweet bit and that melody.

Watercolor Eyes - 1,461,233 streams debut

Screenshot-2022-01-22-at-5-29-31-PM.png

all of the vinyl designs from that Interscope 30 thing are a choice. the Gwen ones are a disaster. how unlike Lana to try her hand at diplomacy!

I'm unsure what the last two even are going for. the Born to Die(?) one looks nice.

I finally listened to Watercolor Eyes, and I like it, but it doesn’t do anything new or unique for her. It is catchy though

this is on track for a debut week of around 7m on Spotify @POP! which I'm pretty sure would be her best single Chemtrails

I'm curious to see if this, the Father John Misty collab/cover (?) and the Pusha T collab raise her profile this year. it feels like she might be primed to do quite well again if she has another album ready to rollout.

Dealer didn't go that high when it was at peak tiktok. that's great. a Hot 100 position would be great if it can sustain into next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom