Lara FABIAN

This is the performance I initially posted BTW. INSANE and brilliant in equal measure. Her facial expressions are worthy of classic Celine. :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-XsjUNtKAY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
No one should touch A Piece Of Sky if they're not BABS (though I haven't clicked that link)

The final minute is so ridiculously BONKERS with its incessant CLIMAXING. And I mean that in EVERY sense of the word :disco:

Let's have a Yentl appreciation thread

I saw Lara LIVE A PARIS on Thursday night at LE ZENITH. Her voice really is unbelievably good. Better than Celine in her prime, actually. It's just effortless.

The Toutes Les Femmes En Moi album is pretty rank though. I think the English language covers album is just a bonus release isn't it? My traveling companion bought it at the merchandise stall and it's not even in a proper case and has no sleeve notes.

It was more than worth the price of the ticket to hear and see her sing 'Adagio' and 'La Difference' though.

Last edited:
I notice Lara is currently enjoying a bit of a revival, with her first #1 album in France since 1999 - and it seems like in general she's been very much on diminishing returns since the mid-00s.

The lead single seems to be a gay rights sort of song. Is it a case of right song, right time what with Gay marriage being such a contentious issue in France at the moment?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D47lVYOSNwo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Whatever the reason, I like seeing middle aged divas experiencing comebacks, so WELL DONE LARA.

Is this the Lara Fabian thread? Why not?

Her physical-only album from last year has just been added to Spotify. It's really stunning and experimental, but I always forget about it as it wasn't on streaming till just now.

THE LOCKDOWN SESSIONS hopefully she doesn't know something we don't. :eyes: (I wonder is this all a PLOY to capture people looking for the Elton John album of the same name :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom