Late Night Drunk Moopy

How do y'all take your Bailey's? I'm trying to get into it this festive season, but need ideas

In general or right now? :D

Both. Why do you never post here sober? I’m half off my tits at this point too but we have an amazing community that I think you would enjoy when you are on the good side of arse over tit.

Actually that was a false recollection. It wasn't a snowball it was homemade(?) advocaat from a German lady I once worked with.

I do post on here sober Rita! Sometimes :eyes: In all honesty I feel it can be cliquey on here and a lot know each other in person. I'm not having a go about that, it's fine and it happens.

And I don't even mind people taking the piss (as long as it doesn't get really nasty) as I often take the piss out of myself :D

There is more to me than just that though, I can be very deep and I observe and understand people. Remember that

I do post on here sober Rita! Sometimes :eyes: In all honesty I feel it can be cliquey on here and a lot know each other in person. I'm not having a go about that, it's fine and it happens.

And I don't even mind people taking the piss (as long as it doesn't get really nasty) as I often take the piss out of myself :D

There is more to me than just that though, I can be very deep and I observe and understand people. Remember that

We are here always babes.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom