Late Night Drunk Moopy

Obviously it’s all about the label and the grape (:)) but I would say my minimum ABV requirements for wine AND I DO ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE PURCHASE are 12.5% for white and 13% for red, with a juicy and refreshing 14.5% red always being a special surprise and must have treat :disco:

Also 5% MINIMUM for beer although I am more flexible and willing to take it down slightly when it comes to ALE :)

BEER RATE

1. Anything Polish although Żubr is a bit much and frankly a bit weird
2. Weißbier
3. Anything else, provided it meets the ABV requirements :disco:

Those are just the cheap options. My actual favorites are pretty much just available in Atlanta... But I'll have to get some Zubr (whatever it is)

Those are just the cheap options. My actual favorites are pretty much just available in Atlanta... But I'll have to get some Zubr (whatever it is)
The brew (:D) contains 12.1% (by weight) of extract content and 6.0% alcohol (:disco:). Currently it is brewed at three Kompania Piwowarska breweries: Białystok, Poznan and Tychy.

I initially laughed at its being called Blue Moon but it sounds quite nice

Belgian Style Wheat Beer, brewed with Orange Peel and Coriander for a subtle sweetness. The wheat gives a smooth, creamy body*.

And a whopping 5.4% ABV! :disco:

*:hostage:
Right?! I love me anything fruity.

Blue Moon is gross. Actually every mass market American beer is gross, so if you're not getting a craft beer, you might as well get something CHEAP

PBL and Tecate are probably the worst imo
I would drink PBR or Tecate before Blue Moon any day. In fact I had a Tecate at dinner yesterday (since it was the cheapest not-lite beer on the menu)

I should have guessed that most mass market American beer is horrible, given the horror of mass market American chocolate

*buys two packets of peanut butter cups for £1 at the Co-op*

Of course a Tecate always tastes nicer with a KIM :disco:

graphic-6.large.jpg

YES I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S IN HUNGARIAN EITHER

Ooh I've been on these since I got here, but only because I think of HECATE, who appears briefly in Macbeth just to tell everyone to fuck off.

And rudely gets cut out of basically every production.

They hate to see a woman succeed in the competetive world of the occult.

I just arrived at a Tiki bar so we’ll see how that goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom