Late Night Drunk Moopy

I'm about half a bottle into a bottle of M&S pinot grigio blush

I finished off two bottles of PINOT and currently ending the evening with a bit of RUM

I had a couple of beers. And then I had a couple more beers. It's ButterTart's fault. I listened to all my nominations for the Dance Anthems Rate and then I just kept going.

Trying to drink a beer now to help me sleep. My mistake was stopping drinking 3 hours ago thinking I’ll feel better when I should’ve carried on till I passed out.

Currently watching tonight’s episode of Big Brother 7 :):disco:

Didn't you say you were a few episodes ahead, little boy?
They keep POPPING UP on my recommended lists but how could I miss BONNEH’s DEPARTURE?!

I can only really drink DAS BIER at the START of the night

Just can’t believe a word he says. 19 and all that malarkey, my arse. 55 and living in a caravan in Dundee more like. It’s all a TERRIBLE LIE! :shock:
Not QUITE DUNDEE, it’s SKEGGY :disco:

Aw I’m jealous of your park drinking

but that you could do that in Glasgow anyway but STILL

I was LATE on the wine but here we ARE

giphy.gif

Aw I’m jealous of your park drinking

but that you could do that in Glasgow anyway but STILL

Is it still technically illegal to drink in Kelvingrove Park? I remember drinking there in the summer at uni and everyone hiding their booze when the rangers drove past.

I had a couple of beers. And then I had a couple more beers. It's ButterTart's fault. I listened to all my nominations for the Dance Anthems Rate and then I just kept going.
Drink more. I only had one can of Rekorderlig and then started taking the dog's anti-inflammatories on the off chance they'd simulate MDMA in humans. From the 110 songs I had at the start of the night, I've carefully whittled down my list to a mere 182.

12:30am in the Big Moopy house. Lucille is offering bribes in exchange for a glimpse of flesh.
Twenty minutes earlier, he was in the bedroom; weeping angrily and refusing to diminish his character for the sake of a game show.
I’m a bad judge of character I am, thought he were a nun that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom