Leona Lewis signs with Sony (or possibly Harpic)

person who stands at the side of the stage when X Factor rejects are singing at a local friday night rave in the rough end of Essex.

I’m now somewhat unconvinced as to the legitimacy of this particular allegation WHILST NOT NECESSARILY CALLING YOU A LIAR OBVIOUSLY :)

I am known to be quite FLIPPANT

don't take me seriously. I have friends from Essex and they're all LOVELY (if slightly insane)

Echo is one of my favorite pop albums of '09. Glassheart is also a favorite. Wasn't interested in the last album in the slightest, but didn't give it too much of a shot. Am I missing anything?

Here is my Leona top ten:

1. Broken
2. Run
3. Fireflies
4. Can't Breathe
5. Glassheart
6. Alive
7. Bleeding Love
8. Colorblind
9. Trouble
10. Favourite Scar

1. Bleeding Love
2. Brave
3. Footprints in the Sand
4. Run
5. Fireflies
6. I Got You (Echo)
7. Thunder
8. Better in Time
9. One More Sleep
10. Lost Then Found

Bubbling under: Trouble, Stop the Clocks, Lovebird, Collide, Broken, Stop Crying Your Heart Out, I Got You (I Am)

First they came for the people who sat somewhere to the right of left wing anarchist, and I did not speak out.

Then they came for Leona Lewis' new record deal :(

And there was (surprisingly quickly) no one left to speak for her

If people want a charisma-free pop star in 2020 they’re spoilt for choice!

The fact that she has two distinct songs with identical titles

tenor.gif

What are the figures for One More Sleep? Does it chart every year now?

If I was her I would be wheeling myself out every year with it like Mariah does :disco:

124582230_452618915702328_2916063114161147148_n.jpg

ok38906-2-copy-2.jpg

ok39085.jpg

she looks so evil covering Rollacoaster. obsessed with the pink LEWKS though. :disco:

Reactions: COB
Someone buy me that jellyfish dress for Christmas

I’m not sure why but the video for I Am from her most recent 2015 album has been added to youtube, it already has half a million views in just a week

Something is coming.

Can we have a "this claim is disputed" warning on the thread title?

Reactions: VoR
Lovely :love: I'd love to see more from her in the future whether it's new music or even TV stuff, I thought she did well as a judge on Queen of the Universe a few months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom