Let's make a Tori playlist + 2022 Tori Tour Dates released

Bats
2090301_1.jpg

It really deserved to find a home on an album. I’ve read it was recorded in the BFP era but she felt it wouldn’t fit the album.

Yes she (the song) was supposed to be on Pele but told her to fuck off, then she was supposed to be on Choirgirl, sort of, kind of, but she said "You know, no!". I love how she tells that story on the Venus live album.

I wonder when tickets go on sale? Do we think she’s likely to be a fast seller these days meaning I have to get involved in all the pre-sale nonsense?

I'm in now!

It says venue presale for London is Weds at 10am (same time as Nat Imbrug's presale :o) - I assume that just means we go to the venue website for the presale rather than there being a code but WHO KNOWS

Do we know any PRICES? I'm having flashbacks of TERROR to the Madame X at Palladium prices BACK IN THE DAY! :D

I kind of love and hate that she's doing two London dates.
LOVE because I may possibly LOON OUT and go to both shows if I get swept away in a wave of mania after the first show...HATE if I just go to one date and she does a much better setlist on the one I don't attend (as has happened BEFORE!) :D

Last edited:
I wonder when tickets go on sale? Do we think she’s likely to be a fast seller these days meaning I have to get involved in all the pre-sale nonsense?

You should be fine getting tickets in general sale, and her shows are unlikely to SELL OUT on day of release...but if you want special/top tier seats you'll have to get in the scrum with all the other LOONS as these will evaporate immediately.

Hopefully so, though her set lists don’t tend to be new material heavy, as I’m sure you know. I’ve seen her only twice. Once as a wee young thing for Under The Pink and last time was for the Night of Hunters era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom