Let's *rank* all the Britney Spears albums (2021 post-Free Britney edition)

1. Blackout
2. In the Zone
3. Circus
4. Britney
5. Femme Fatale
6. Glory
7. Oops!... I Did It Again
8. ...Baby One More Time
9. Britney Jean

insert Not Another One meme here

Edit: this made more sense when there were 2 identical threads :D

Last edited:
Blackout
Britney
In The Zone
Femme Fatale
Oops
Baby
Glory

Circus

Britney Jean aka what a pile of shit

So far everyone has slightly different lists, but Blackout is number 1 in all of them :disco:

1. Blackout
2. In The Zone
3. Britney
4. Femme Fatale
5. Circus
6. Glory
7. Oops! I Did It Again
8. Baby One More Time
9. Brinney Jean

01. Blackout
02. In the Zone
03. Britney
04. Oops and Baby One More Time (because they contain most of her best singles)
05. The rest*

*extra soft spot for Glorious

Yeah I mean let's face it the holy trifecta of Britney/In The Zone/Blackout will never be beaten.

1. Blackout
  2. Britney
  3. Circus
  4. Oops! I Did It Again
  5. In The Zone
  6. Femme Fatale
  7. Glory
  8. ...Baby, One More Time
  9. Brinty Jeen

1. Blackout
2. Oops!...I Did It Again
3. ...Baby One More Time
4. Circus
5. Britney
6. Glory
7. Femme Fatale
8. In The Zone
9. Britney Jean

01. Blackout
02. In The Zone
03. Femme Fatale
04. Circus
05. Britney
06. Glory
07. ... Baby One More Time
08. Britney Jean
09. Oops! I Did It Again

1. In the Zone
2. Blackout
3. Circus
4. Britney
5. Femme Fatale
6. Glory
7. Oops!... I Did it Again
8. Britney Jean
9. ...Baby One More Time

8 and 9 are pretty much even for me although obviously apples and oranges. Not bad albums per se but BJ lacks any identity/warmth (or any real Britney vox :eyes: ) aside the odd flicker such as "Alien". Plenty of bops though, disposable as they are. BOMT obviously has a few towering highs with the singles but everything else has aged so poorly I rarely bother with it even though the songs are catchy and passable for their time. OIDIA does the same thing much better on the whole.

1. In The Zone
2. Blackout
3. Circus
4. Britney
5. Femme Fatale
6. Glory
7. Oops…I Did It Again
8. Baby One More Time
9. Britney Jean

I guess I should give Britney another spin,
But I don’t think I ever got the hype, S4U aside

1. In The Zone

2. Britney

3. Blackout
4. Femme Fatale
5. Oops! I Did It Again
6. Circus

7....Baby One More Time
8. Britney Jean
9. Glory

1. Femme Fatale
2. Blackout
3. Glory
4. Britney
5. Oops
6. Circus
7. In the Zone
8. Baby

Technically Blackout is the better album I guess but I’m going by what I still listen to these days and that tends to be FF. I want more Max and Brit sugary pop bliss.

Also I didn’t realize how over I was In the Zone. Last time I properly listened to it must have been in the 00’s oop. It just hasn’t aged well at all for me. I Got That Boom Boom.:gross:

I wish they released "Breathe on Me" outside the US and "Boom Boom" here as the fourth singles. She was really on a roll with back to back UK #1s for it to be kind of thrown away with the GH.

Glory deserves a bit more love.
It doesn't have the highs of Femme Fatale or Circus as far as the conservatorship era albums go, but there is plenty to love on it, and it really was marked improvement from Britney Jean. It kind of reminded me of the direction Selena went with Revival and would go with Raw.

Me Against the Music
I Got That Boom Boom
Showdown
Breathe on Me
Early Mornin'
Toxic
Outrageous
Touch of My Hand
The Hook Up

Shadow
Brave New World
Everytime

I bolded the ones I listen to regularly. So 8/12. Such a good album and anyone who doesn't see it (@All Iguana Xmas Is You and @Baby It’s Cold OutSynk) probably just don't want Britney to be free :(

I bolded the ones I listen to regularly. So 8/12. Such a good album and anyone who doesn't see it (@All Iguana Xmas Is You and @Baby It’s Cold OutSynk) probably just don't want Britney to be free :(
lock her up GIF by The Opposition w/ Jordan Klepper

• Sad
Reactions: RJN
Oh easy. I would’ve thought ‘Boom Boom’ for the US and ‘Breathe on Me’ for the rest of world would’ve been the easy fourth singles. Given the terrible sales market and ‘Everytimes’ rather great sales for the time, I’d have said an easy fourth top three in the UK and even probably a top five for ‘Boom Boom’ if they’d mined it as the fifth in Britain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom