Liam Payne Wank Bank + 💧drops

This thread has really gone downhill. I remember when it used to be a wank bank.

Now it’s wank BANKRUPT! :evil:

Remember: delusion makes it easier to get them into bed/behind the bins. "Aren't you the best selling solo..." too late, he's already dry humping you.

He performs nearly naked at Coachella after parties while Harry had his own stage, there are LEVELS Liam hun.

It takes real artistry and skill to look like he does and make yourself unfuckable.

I can't believe I used to stan this delusional prick, I really thought he was on his way to becoming semi-successful. He probably would have a decent career going the Michael Buble route whom I despise but at least he would be making a decent living and not exposing himself as the asshole he truly is.

The absolute CLOWNERY of Louis currently touring Europe with a solo show :basil: whereas Lime is hardly doing anything.

love and hip hop help GIF by VH1

Does anyone outside of gay chat lounge thirst trapped folk even know what a Liam Payne is 2022?

Oh he's not my type at all, but there's no way I wouldn't fuck him. And after when you want rid, just start singing Watermelon Sugar.

Zayn? Young singer, good singer.

Niall Horan? Young performer, good writer.

Lime Pain? Great abs, beautiful abs.

Harry Styles? Harry is a talent. Definitely a talent. And Suedey's baby.

Louis Tomlinson? Mm... I'm gonna pass on that one.

The awful truth is I wouldn't kick any of them (individually or together in variable combinations) out of bed except, of course, for Louis.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: GNL
He looks....focused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom