Liam Payne Wank Bank + 💧drops

I had completely forgotten he has a 5 year old kid with CHERYL

200.gif

he's either gurning his tits off or he's got a serious issue. or both!

Was that not when he was dressed up as Tommy Lee for Halloween?

He looks more like a local impersonator who also does bookings for Justin Bieber and Josh Cuthbert from Union J.

Also, either the photoshop is really bad or the poor thing has shingles on his arm. Probably a re-occurring side effect from Chery's malaria if so.

and in News that doesn't deserve a new thread one of Mopsy's favourite pop toilet clogger is threatening to come back with new music :shock:

Ringing in the New Year with girlfriend Kate Cassidy, 23, Liam Payne, 29, threatened to release new music this year. "Happy New Year," wrote the "Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah" singer. "I hope 2023 brings you everything you ever wanted. Heck who knows maybe even some new music. Have a good one," he added with an "x" at the end.

In 2019, his debut album LP1 debuted on the Billboard 200 Chart at no. 111 and no. 17 on the UK Album Charts.

what's your fave Liam Payne song Moopy?

giphy.gif

(and let's not even pay lip service to the infamous thirsting for Austin Mahone topic)

I think he's my least favourite member (other than Louis obviously) but Strip That Down is my favourite 1D solo single (stiff competition I know).

Except maybe that Harry one that sounds like The Weeknd.

I think it's more likely her has had something put in - a little too much filler to compensate for loss of weight on the face (see November)?

The eyes look a little different also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom