Liam Payne Wank Bank + đź’§drops

Our icon & King forever. Finally this thread has been elevated into real & high art.

GettyImages-1307100030.jpg

You're all welcome.
he's not (quite) the most attractive but GOD if i wouldn't ride it all night. DRY.

Absolutely NOT Louis, Niall fair enough, probably got a nice chubby cock.
I did have to google Louis since I forgot what he even looks like, but I think I still would (and I KNOW I would after even one drink)

It’s smackhead Zayn for me.
same beb. I want him to rail me like he's floating in a xanax cloud/falling into the soft abyss of a k-hole, ie. languidly and with occasional breaks to vibe to Pillowtalk and other deep cuts that last 4 minutes but feel like 4 hours.

Was greeted by this when ordering a new card the other day

8AB08DDC-CD48-467E-9BC1-421536D49458.png

Last edited:
I'd fuck any of them, and I know you all would too

I don't think I fancied a single one of them of them back in the OD days but yes, I think I'd take the lot now, even poor old Louis who has a cute sort of goblin-esque look I'm rather fond of.

I think that says more about me being altogether LESS FUSSY these days which I'm not sure is a good thing!

Oh, I remember we discussed that on Moopy and IIRC didn't it turn out that Strip That Down did very well in streaming (like, millions of streams) but, overall, Pillow Talk was the absolute winner because of airplay and digital sales?

Lol at the other clip where he says he was the first Simon chose for 1D and then in came the rest of the boys. DELUSIONAL BITCH.

A quick browse on Spotify and it’s clear he is no where near the most successful. Harry is obviously leagues ahead, with Zayn a comfortable second and Niall third just nudging ahead of Liam. Strip That Down is his only mega hit, and that trails way behind Pillowtalk, Watermelon Sugar, Dusk Til Dawn, Adore You, Sign of The Times and Zayn’s duet with Taylor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom