Liam Payne Wank Bank + 💧drops

It is, but that song you posted Jiva is shit!

Sunflower, Cherry and Golden are all excellent.

Was Zayn's second album not rushed out and went on for about a fortnight or something?

3 million WHAT? Copies in the bargain bin?

This is some kind of fuckery with counting streams of tracks on the album before it was even released, isn’t it?

Let's see how this 3 million selling global smash album charted :eyes:

Argentine Albums (CAPIF)[48] 5
Australian Albums (ARIA)[49] 50
Belgian Albums (Ultratop Flanders)[50] 124
Belgian Albums (Ultratop Wallonia)[51] 128
Canadian Albums (Billboard)[52] 70
French Albums (SNEP)[53] 153
German Albums (Offizielle Top 100)[54] 91
Irish Albums (IRMA)[55] 69
Japanese Albums (Oricon)[56] 124
Portuguese Albums (AFP)[57] 45
Scottish Albums (OCC)[58] 34
Spanish Albums (PROMUSICAE)[59] 41
Swiss Albums (Schweizer Hitparade)[60] 100
UK Albums (OCC)[61] 17
US Billboard 200[62] 111

This is some kind of fuckery with counting streams of tracks on the album before it was even released, isn’t it?

It states "SALES" at the bottom. Surely this is all made up but I'm pretty sure there must be a reasonable explanation that will NO DOUBT be the most ridiculous, straw-gasping excuse.

Perhaps it's all based on Strip That Down + One Direction singles he wrote/produced? If this were Harry or Niall it would be more believable.

Unbelievable :D

can someone post a pic of his bum before I think too much more?

I mean absolutely DEAD at this :D (and THAT HAIR!)

Surely if blockbuster debut LP1 can somehow shift THREE MILLION :eyes: Rita Ora's sophomore opus PHOENIX surely must be on about TEN MILLION MINIMUM worldwide by now :disco:

In related Liam Payne news, he apparently has a Christmas song called 'Naughty List' out on Friday, literally VOMITING in anticipation for that already! :zombie:

Three million selling LP and still in the toilet. Moopy is ruthless.

My threads going into the toilet one after another today.
tenor.gif

there's something sad about Liam. a certain loneliness behind the eyes. at least he's got all of those triple platinum records
Loneliness? More like dead behind the eyes. The light ISN’T on and nobody is home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom