Liam Payne Wank Bank + 💧drops

So it’s gone Silver, is that for 1 million sales or 2 million?

I think Liam had a bit of a DRUG PROBLEM at some point around the album release, he was definitely smoking a lot of weed and probably a few PRESCRIPTION EXTRAS too.
He has a look of the ol' Charlie about him too and even injectibles..

What I'd like to know is if he's sold 60k in the UK, where are the other 2,940,000 sales he's managed globally?

CELEBRITY BREAKUPS JUNE 7, 2021

Liam Payne Splits From FiancĂ©e Maya After a Nearly Yearlong Engagement​

Liam Payne is going solo once again. The former One Direction member announced that he broke off his engagement to model Maya Henry, whom he proposed to last August. After referring to Henry as his “partner at the time” on Steven Bartlett’s Diary of a CEO podcast (where he also spoke about his NFT projects and writing a movie inspired by attending Alcoholics Anonymous with Russell Brand), Payne confirmed to Bartlett that he is “indeed” single. “I feel like, more than anything at this point, I’m more disappointed in myself for that I keep on hurting people,” he said. “That annoys me. I’ve just been not been very good at relationships.” Without naming Henry — an American model whom he confirmed he was dating in September 2019, after over a year of rumors about their relationship — Payne added, “I just need to work on myself before I put myself on to somebody else,” he said. “I just wasn’t giving a very good version of me anymore, that I didn’t appreciate and I didn’t like being. And I can honestly say that I feel better out of it. I didn’t feel good for doing what I did, but it had to happen.” Payne said of Henry, “I hope she’s happy.”

Along with getting engaged to Henry, Payne spent the previous year making YouTube videos, partnering with clothing brand Hugo Boss, and releasing music with Alesso and Dixie D’Amelio. We’ll be bracing ourselves for the impending breakup music — or perhaps breakup NFTs?

:basil:

D5B768C6-22DF-434C-B02B-96AE827AAA4A.jpeg

what on EARTH

he looks fantastic in that video, probably the most :horny: I've seen him

I still think he's the second best looking One Direction. FIRST if Zayn doesn't count post departure.

I also prefer the gay geography teacher look to his Eminem cosplay.

He might be objectively the 2nd best looking after Zayn but Harry is by far the sexiest and has been since 2020.

I like his wardrobe but that's about it really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom