Lindsay Lohan 2022 Comeback: PREGNANT!

OutSynk

Nexus Being

I think this time it's actually happening.:disco:
PXkyJ5d.gif

Hope there’s another reality show recording her every move in the studio

well, color me DEAD AND BURIED

I wanted to post something related to this but thought it was very LOW BROW for some Moopsters.

fuck Miley, I only care this bitch is coming. After decades of boozing, snorting and chain smoking bet her truck driver voice is fucked up and she'll be releasing some sultry tunes in the vein of Ariana's latest offerings which don't require a lot of vocal work. CANNOT WAIT.

Her last album actually seemed a little more personal (raw) for an album which was surely designed by committee (and that one songwriter who wrote every angsty girl-with-guitar song between 2003 and 2006), so hopefully this will continue the trend and we'll get some bops about kidnapping muslim kids.

well, color me DEAD AND BURIED

I wanted to post something related to this but thought it was very LOW BROW for some Moopsters.

fuck Miley, I only care this bitch is coming. After decades of boozing, snorting and chain smoking bet her truck driver voice is fucked up and she'll be releasing some sultry tunes in the vein of Ariana's latest offerings which don't require a lot of vocal work. CANNOT WAIT.
I can't believe the QUEEN OF POP is FINALLY returning. Madonna found cancelling her album, Gaga found postponing her album to 2021, Britney found cancelling the rest of her career.

Speak (the song) was so watsed on her, they could have squeezed it as a single somewhere but as EVERYTHING she does the campaign was half arsed.
If it were done by any other pop bitch from that era (Rachel Stevens, Holly Valance, etc) it would have been huge.

Such an underrated popstar

Sings, dances, and raps ( skip to 2:13 )

gtfo, you are not fit to comment with slanderous and clearly incorrect scores like a 6 (SIX!) for Over in all of its angsty, desperate GLORY
Okay maybe it's a 7, haven't listened to it in a long while. Nobody Til You or Speak should have been the second single instead so minus points for that!

since nobody asked for it I'mma go ahead and RATE the whole album :disco:

09 First
10 Nobody Till You (Depeche Mode died so this song could live)
06 Symptoms of you (even KEnny Clarkson wrote something for this cow but when she got Black Hole she disowned it, what a BITCH!)
10 Speak
10 Over
07 Something I never had
05 Anything but me
07 Disconnected
09 To know your name :disco:
04 The very last moment in time :gross:
08 Magnet
10 Rumors

The Kelly track is Something I Never Had, not Symptoms of You

PLEASE GET IT STRAIGHT

by popular demand

09 Confessions of a broken heart (DAUGHTER TO FATHER) - one of the most ridiculous songs ever? The Dave Aude remix elevates it to a 10/10 gay screamathon fest
10 Black hole
09 I live for the day
07 I want you to want me
04 My innocence - I Was never too keen on the rest of the "boo hoo my father was a dick to me" songs tbh.
09 A little more personal
06 If it's alright - I liked this song better when Hilary Duff released it under the title of Fly.
03 If you were me :gross:
02 Fastlane :gross: x2
09 Edge of seventeen
08 Who loves you
10 A beautiful life - I always include this song whenever I'm on my Pipo's Shower World Tour as an encore :disco:

bonus
08 Ultimate
10 Drama Queen
10 Bossy
08 Danceophobia (Duran Duran ft. Lindsay)

Omg @Pipo i had no idea there was a big old gay remix to Daughter to Father

I actually LOVE the Speak album. Sheena once found it on my iPod in about 2005 and almost disowned me.

Who Loves You is so good. I still listen to it from time to time. Queen of making timeless music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom