Little Mix - Between Us (Greatest Hits + Hiatus)

Marilyn

User
1 and 2 disc versions with 4 new songs

The 2CD truly does include every hit (except Cannonball, which is predictable)

CD1

1. Wings
  2. DNA
  3. Change Your Life
  4. How You Doin? (feat. Missy Elliot)
  5. Move
  6. Little Me
  7. Word Up
  8. Salute
  9. Black magic
  10. Love Me Like You
  11. Secret Love Song pt 2
  12. Hair (feat. Sean Paul)
  13. Shout Out to my Ex
  14. Touch
  15. No More Sad Songs (feat. Machine Gun Kelly)
  16. Power (feat. Stormzy)
  17. Reggaeton lento (remix) with CNCO
  18. Only You with Cheat Codes
CD2

1. Woman like me (feat. Nicki Minaj)
  2. Think About Us (feat. Ty Dollar $ign)
  3. Bounce Back
  4. Break up Song
  5. Holiday
  6. Sweet melody
  7. Confetti (feat. Saweetie)
  8. Heartbreak Anthem with Galantis & David Guetta
  9. Kiss my (uh oh) with Anne-Marie
  10. TO BE ANNOUNCED
  11. TO BE ANNOUNCED
  12. TO BE ANNOUNCED
  13. TO BE ANNOUNCED
  14. TO BE ANNOUNCED
  15. Secret Love Song (feat. Jason Derulo)
  16. Wasabi
  17. Love Me or Leave Me
  18. These Four Walls
  19. Confetti (Acoustic)
  20. The Cure
  21. Touch (Acoustic)
  22. Always Be Together

Single disc:

1. Wings
  2. DNA
  3. Move
  4. Salute
  5. Black magic
  6. Secret love song pt 2
  7. Hair (feat. Sean Paul)
  8. Shout out to my ex
  9. Touch
  10. No more sad songs (feat. Machine Gun Kelly)
  11. Power (feat. Stormzy)
  12. Reggaeton lento (remix) with CNCO
  13. Woman like me (feat. Nicki Minaj)
  14. Break up song
  15. Sweet melody
  16. Confetti (feat. Saweetie)
  17. Heartbreak anthem with Galantis & David Guetta
  18. Kiss my (uh oh) with Anne-Marie
  19. TO BE ANNOUNCED
  20. TO BE ANNOUNCED
  21. TO BE ANNOUNCED
  22. TO BE ANNOUNCED
LM_DELUXECDcopy_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Several other covers here

I hope this does well, I LOVE greatest hits albums no matter how dated they seem now

As redundant as they are, that looks quite the treat. Bloody good tracklist as well, great to have pretty much all the singles on there. As pointless as Cannonball is, it would’ve been nice to have it on there for completeness.

Aside from maybe Confetti being on the single disc edition (I’d have swapped that out for Love Me Like You) I can’t really fault the single edition either.

10 years in and they FINALLY get some decent artwork. hallelujah!

The only change I would make is to put Love Me Like You on the 1 disc version, it's a great song and was a decent hit (24 weeks on the chart) even if it missed the top ten

And yes the artwork is fabulous, across all 11 (!) formats

The cover is lovely for a new album but it’s a bit jarring that it’s for a collection of mostly BIG POP BOPS

Is “between us” from a lyric of theirs or something? Maybe one of the new songs…

I think there are actually EIGHTEEN different versions when including ones that are exclusive to different stores :D

Kylie eat your heart out

The only change I would make is to put Love Me Like You on the 1 disc version, it's a great song and was a decent hit

And it’s one of their only accomplished songs, a lot of the rest just sound like shampoo commercials.

Wow - the cover is a MOVE.

Jesy is on 90% of this and ditched from the sleeve? ROOD.
It seems odd that there is no obvious reference to it being a Greatest Hits as well. But I guess that matters more to the casual supermarket buyer, and of course that market is utterly negligible now.

It seems odd that there is no obvious reference to it being a Greatest Hits as well. But I guess that matters more to the casual supermarket buyer, and of course that market is utterly negligible now.

True. I've just had a look at the formats - the picture discs are terrible - 2 songs different on each pic disc? Abysmal.

I'm not a huge Little Mix FAN so I may be off the mark here :eyes: but surprised Love Me Like You isn't on the one disc as I'd say it's one of their bigger second-tier hits with the public/sort of a de-facto Christmas-y song for them.

And yes it's a bit SHOCKING that they've deleted Jessie :D I'm sure they will throw to her in the liner notes.

I could see this doing really well for them, especially for people (mainly Mums) who have CD players in their CARS still.

So, this "deluxe" CD has a different running order which INCLUDES Cannonball as the very last track.
WTF is going on here?

This may become part of a hallowed GH trinity:

Eternal - Greatest Hits
Girls Aloud - The Sound of Girls Aloud
Little Mix - Between Us

I'll definitely be getting one of the deluxe editions, the one with more songs on rather than Cannonball if they REALLY do have different tracklistings.

Done right:

007236eb.jpg

Little Mix don't even have a replacement member whose nose they have to worry about putting out of joint either.
Poor Jacquie at the launch party for her own group and relegated to the booklet. Of course it was just a timing issue but I’m sure she felt a tad awkward.

Poor Jacquie at the launch party for her own group and relegated to the booklet. Of course it was just a timing issue but I’m sure she felt a tad awkward.

The only time I felt more sorry for someone in music was when Richard Oakes had to tour "Dog Man Star" with Suede and all the critics were like "lol @ 17 yr old Bernard clone". Oakes, of course, then wrote "Trash" and "Beautiful Ones" which took 'em right back into the top 10.

The only time I felt more sorry for someone in music was when Richard Oakes had to tour "Dog Man Star" with Suede and all the critics were like "lol @ 17 yr old Bernard clone". Oakes, of course, then wrote "Trash" and "Beautiful Ones" which took 'em right back into the top 10.
Yes! I remember. God, the music press always has been full of sexist and ageist pricks.

there's an album still in vitro Tisch hun so technically she was triple pregs. you bitches still don't get how this works. :evil:

Some of the new songs have been leaked! 🥴

Apparently it was the BARBZ

DECENT! I like the sentiment more than the song itself but it's pretty good yuh

dreadful cover art :D if this is it, they're going out with a WHIMPER

Did we know this was being quietly released today?

It's okay. Bit leftover-ish perhaps. Maybe just a little taster before the single next week?

This is really nice on first listen, would've made a lovely Christmastime release.

dreadful cover art :D if this is it, they're going out with a WHIMPER
No consistency with the beautiful album cover at all! I'm not really sure where they're taking this project at all, but am curious to see. I might need to treat myself to one of the nice bundles tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom