Little Mix - Between Us (Greatest Hits + Hiatus)

Let’s see what Jesy does next to pull focus.

…I expect this isn’t the last we have seen of them though. Feels like a break not a break-up?

Let’s see what Jesy does next to pull focus.

…I expect this isn’t the last we have seen of them though. Feels like a break not a break-up?
Definitely, they say so in the tweets and I'd expect a Girls Aloud style break (but with a higher chance of more than just a reunion tour/GH when they come back).

There doesn't seem to be much interest in their recent singles, so a break might be good for their success anyway. They're probably exhausted from being new mothers as well. I could definitely see them having a big comeback in 2023 or 2024.

I wonder if any of them will release solo singles soon, and how much better they will do than Jesy.

There doesn't seem to be much interest in their recent singles, so a break might be good for their success anyway. They're probably exhausted from being new mothers as well. I could definitely see them having a big comeback in 2023 or 2024.
I def don't see them coming back for 3 years at least. that time will fly. and by then Jesy will be Kerry Katona.

Why do these things feel like they need to be announced when it’s a group?

I’m mostly just disappointed that their streak of at least one UK top ten single every calendar year since 2011 will be broken :(

As ever, a member leaving is the beginning of the end.

Ironically the only time acts ever seem to be able to stay together when someone leaves is if they replace them! You’d think it would be the other way around!

I love how some of you are reading this quite specific “this is NOT a breakup, we have plans” as “well they’re breaking up, it’s right there in black and white” :D

They’ll be back, there is no doubt. It might not be for a while but they will.

Jade has been carrying any promo on her own for the GH so I think it’s right to break now. It’ll be easier to focus on solo projects when you’re juggling babies because you do what you want when you and aren’t made to feel like you’re compromising someone else’s career.

I think Jesy will be kicking herself in a few years time, I think there would be appetite for a little Mix without Jesy and I think they’d quite happily not invite her to play

I think they'll be back in a few years too. Interesting to see if Between Us zooms up the charts after this announcement and the GN perf later.

Perhaps it's just dodgy hormones, but I did just well up a little bit watching them on Graham Norton.

Last edited:
I’m mostly just disappointed that their streak of at least one UK top ten single every calendar year since 2011 will be broken

I’m mostly just disappointed that their streak of at least one UK top ten single every calendar year since 2011 will be broken :(

It's not inconceivable that they could get a Jan 2022 one if one of the new tracks takes off post xmas song clear out on the charts, but a top 10 hit in 2022 is indeed looking unlikely.

That perf was beautiful really. Any impact on the streaming or sales platforms ? @Jark ? It would be a shame if this didn't make the top ten.

Maybe they will remix it and give it an extra push come January when the charts are less crowded. Or maybe just move on to "Cut You Off" to push the anti-J*sy narrative.

which one? They've released about 3 in 8 weeks!
I was going to say but wasn't sure. Surely confusing enough at the best of times, never mind when over half the chart is Christmas songs, and the likelihood of getting lost is greater than ever.

I don''t think any recent single has a chance at the moment, have you seen the charts this week? Must be at least half are Christmas songs.

It’s now beginning to MAKE SENSE.

FB65urTXsAEzx_A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom