Little Mix - Between Us (Greatest Hits + Hiatus)

Get em while they're HOT :bruised:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 14.34.12.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 14.34.12.png
    686.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 14.34.28.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 14.34.28.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 104
If that calendar is produced by the same people who have made loads of Abba ones, I'm not surprised. I ordered (and returned) three of them and they all contain photos of the Abba waxworks and of tribute bands amongst actual Abba ones.

I think 85k in a couple of months is quite good. The singles definitely underperformed, though.

They definitely chose the right moment to split. Well, after Sweet Melody would have been perfect, but I don't think they actively harmed their legacy with the swiftly forgotten run of post-Jesy singles.

The album seems to have done pretty OK as a GH - the singles just seemed to have got lost before christmas. 'No' was not much cop but Between Us I could see ticking along if radio got more behind it in January

I was going to say I wonder if radio is likely to get behind it now,as it feels to me like the Little Mix story is over, at least for the time being. But the tour isn't until April/May, and according to their website, most of the 28 dates have tickets available still. So presumably there is going to be some element of push. There will be a lot more money in ticket sales at well over Ā£100 than album sales at Ā£6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom