Little Mix: The Search

Strangely I enjoyed that more as the wine kicked in :D

I'm here for it tomorrow

THIS SHOW IS TRASH

I find this VERY HARD TO BELIEVE! :tongueout:

I said that about The Masked* Singer and just look at the HYSTERIA that kicked in as the weeks went on. Still horny for Monster :(

*What a sign that was. Also, takes the shine off Season 2 JUST A TAD

Those figures are ATROCIOUS. Bad night all round.

Although, even before you consider catch up viewing, BGT's figure would put it at #6 of the week last week.

Although, even before you consider catch up viewing, BGT's figure would put it at #6 of the week last week.

Really? :o Terrestrial tv is dying on its arse.

Who the HELL watches The Chase on a Saturday night?

Really? :o Terrestrial tv is dying on its arse.

Who the HELL watches The Chase on a Saturday night?
Darling when you’re in self isolation, the likes of The Chase and Supermarket Sweep are the HIGHLIGHTS of the week.

I love how Little Mix have lasted the distance but I wouldn't mind a five year break at this point.

As for this show, the previews looked hideous and very gloopy. No wonder the viewers didn't turn up.

I felt the programme came together at the end. It's just that the whole premise is utterly tired by now, isn’t it?

Reactions: D5K
It's probably sacrilege to admit this on Moopy but I really dislike Little Mix.
Oh really? I don't think you're the first person I've heard say that.

They've had some incredible pop tunes though and Jade is one of the best pop stars ever.

I’ve just watched it on iplayer, quite enjoyed it. I love them, love their chemistry, love Jade.

I quite liked that they gave actual critiques and constructive help, they clearly know their business.

despite claiming they were looking for girls and guys here, girls and gays seems more like it

I'm not giving up on it yet. Just saving it for iPlayer when I'm in the bath later.

Was the second episode ESSENTIAL? Or should I kill an hour watching GBBO instead?

OMG this girl doing Bust Your Windows is actually brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom