Liverpool gets new Beatles attraction

GNL

It's pronounced Ginnél
Not sure if this deserves a new thread, but I wasn't sure whether to bump the thread about an anniversary edition of one of their albums or the one about their group wank.

Anyway, Liverpool is to be graced/blighted with a brand new, government funded Beatles exhibition.

The description of it as "globally significant" and "immersive" makes me think it might be an ABBAtar situation, but if I wanted to watch an uncanny simalcrum cycle through the hits of the Beatles I'd go to a Paul McCartney show.

They must already have multiple Beatles exhibitions there, surely - I mean I don't know but I'd always assumed :shock:

They must already have multiple Beatles exhibitions there, surely - I mean I don't know but I'd always assumed :shock:

You can stay at Philip Olivier from Brookside's yellow submarine Airbnb (as featured on four on a bed) and visit both The Liverpool Beatles museum AND The Beatles Story to whet your appetite for this new attraction!

• Wow
Reactions: COB
WTF? The Beatles Museum is MORE than adequate. How about 2 million to upgrade one of our hospitals you DIPSHIT

We really don't need it. As well as the museum there is a fabulous exhibit in the Liverpool Museum and all the tourist traps in Matthew Street where the Cavern Club is. And the bus tour. And the official shop.

What next, ROLLERCOASTERS?

You can stay at Philip Olivier from Brookside's yellow submarine Airbnb (as featured on four on a bed)

Yikes.

The Hard Day's Night Hotel sounds tragic but it's actually really cool.

front-desk-v4009619-1440-1024x683.jpg

imageresizer

2017632.jpg

Bit rich of the Beetals (sp?) to base their entire career on one episode of the Simpsons and not even credit them if you ask me.

Not to mention basically being a "British Monkees" tribute act. The nerve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom