Liz Phair - "Soberish" Sync Listen Today 7:30pm!

jivafox

the bitch
Pronouns
he/him
Come on Lizbians, Phagettes and MILFS! Put on your favourite underwear, pour a glass of HWC and let's get SOBER (ISH).

@BoysForSeles @Iguana @Tisch @Suedey @Gangsta Nancy Lam

Liz-Phair-Soberish.jpg

I just google image searched Hot White Cum and was shocked. I don't know what I was expecting :D

This will now probably coincide with my food arriving but I shall flit in and out if you’s are doing it.

Not to sound like a dampener but this album reveals more and more with repeat plays so keep streaming Liz guys. Spanish Doors is instant though.

I loved this one instantly. The DRAMA of the verses and the catchy chorus. I think I prefer the single mix to this album mix though, which drowns out the chorus a bit too much.

The Game is pleasant but for me could fit on the album that must not be named, Somebody’s Miracle. It’s a good track two for sure.

This feels like Happy Tragic Thing Liz - the chorus could have been on the Come and Get It EP.

This has grown on me immensely since it was released. The chorus is impeccable.

I wasn’t sure about this when it was put out as a standalone track in advance but love it now as part of the album.

This took a few listens but is one of my faves on the album. I’m here for Liz’s takes on regret laced with a vague sense of ageing related panic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom